So… there is a chance 9.4 will release tomorrow (excluding Switch).
We [IP2] are waiting for some sort of confirmation on if that is or isn’t happening. If/when I get told, I will update here.
So… there is a chance 9.4 will release tomorrow (excluding Switch).
We [IP2] are waiting for some sort of confirmation on if that is or isn’t happening. If/when I get told, I will update here.