Update 7.3 Battlegrounds is live!

Happy PVPing adventurers!

Playstation players, the new in app purchases will be available from December 22nd

Switch players, you will receive 7.3 in the new year, we will let you know the date once it’s confirmed

18 Likes

Thank chu for the update Kafka!! - :cookie:

had enough for 4 eggs

6 Likes

Downloading now…thanks

10 eggs cracked open!

3 Likes

Double check the eggs before crafting. I just lost 3000+ dragonites lol

Anyone want to start a spreadsheet for tracking data?

We have no reason to believe the RNG will be any different from “default” but you can almost never have too much raw data.

1 Like

you crafted the wrong egg?

imagem_2023-12-13_214306211
imagem_2023-12-13_214335516
imagem_2023-12-13_214404303
imagem_2023-12-13_214425144
imagem_2023-12-13_214456630
imagem_2023-12-13_214521061
13 eggs

3 Likes

Well, the only thing i feared seems to be the case… at most you can earn 110 gold marks per week from what ive seen, with only 80 being the expected. There is SO MUCH to spend gold marks on, and almost nothing to spend silver marks on. 80 Gold marks per week, but 3 possible books of deed to buy… at 100 gold marks each. Would literally have no issues with this if there was some way to farm gold marks at all, but nope, only from ranking up and placing top 3 in your league :frowning:

3 Likes

itll be better in the comming weeks i suspect, you can stock pile them

yes, but there is no reason to stockpile them since you can spend 300 on books of deeds per week, but can only earn 80-110 in a given week.

2 Likes

I wonder how these pvp defense teams are generated, since everyone’s defense teams seems very iffy… like I get yellow restriction, but who’s gonna put Jotnar Stormshield in the first slot?

1 Like

Looks like there’s a small pool of seeded teams to start with, which should quickly be replaced by actual player attack teams (greatly raising the difficulty).

1 Like

Im seeing named people already, but… they’re still using weird teams. like right now Im fighting a Hoard Mimic, Diamantina, Hoard Mimic, Lance Knight.

no team has hero either

1 Like

What is the benefit of playing in the outer rings?

at least the fat dragon loves me

2 Likes

I fought several teams with heroes. But then, one team with Chtarrasque, Zuul, EK and Hoard Mimic. Go figure. For now, it makes no sense.

Lots of inactive players as defense. The teams are probably randomly picked until they actually fight with a proper team

2 Likes