Update 7.3 Battlegrounds is live!

Any way to not collect all PvP Goals rewards at once? I’d really like to run gold/soul bonuses individually for 15 minutes, not all of them together for an hour.

5 Likes

“collecting” them (and the xp booster from the top menu) should just send a mail with the booster honestly, the mails are absolutely wonderful for activating when WE want to. Having them activate because you want to collect the marks from the pvp rewards is just ridiculous.

7 Likes

Got 5 of 6 fdragons from ten eggs

1 Like

so far it seems like nothing except “easier” battles because of the restrictions. Though, I think the only way to get silver marks is to jump between the different areas, so you’ll have to play them at some point to keep getting marks.

Let me get this straight, I’m getting like… 30 Trophies per battle and the devs want us to reach 20,000 Trophies to buy a random book or 80,000 Trophies to buy 1 shiny key… with Gold Marks? I’d get it if it was Silver Marks, but Gold Marks?

Like… do you not want the whales to whale? Who designs this stuff?

I suppose some people will play it for fun, but reward-wise, I don’t see the point of PvP currently once people collect 1 copy of each of the pet.

1 Like

you should be getting way more than 30, im getting 70-100 typically, but yea needing to play that many fights for the PRIVILEGE to spend premium currency is ridiculous. They aren’t spend on the purchase though, only the marks are so its not that bad, but it definitely seems like you have to play a good bit more to finish the new rewards than tier 1 previously, and even THATS not enough for some of the stuff in the shop.

I had enough for 8 eggs. Crafted 3 eggs (2 yellow, 1 green), then 1 by 1 until 7 total and realized I had all 6. I’m in disbelief.

6 Likes

thanks. i forgot to double check after battle to see everything lined up. Im still getting some low battles, getting like 60 in one battle, 58 in the next in some cases.

I might be getting impacted for having too high of a team power…

I guess the play is to complete pvp goals per week and then once every month, farm up to 20,000 VP and spend gold marks?

The next thing I wonder is if any of the Gold Mark pets are exclusive to Gold Marks or if they can show up as a Silver Mark reward in a different week.

This isn’t true on Xbox. Tried restarting the game a few times. None of the new stuff is in soul forge, PvP mode is unchanged.

Planning on addressing the fact that guild wars players can no longer use pvp defenses to practice guild wars anymore? Third time posting this.

And why haven’t you learned from not limiting the egg dragons to 4 copies per color per person? The new ones are also not limited to 4.

7 Likes

go to my games and apps, scroll down to manage, click updates, and wait. Gems of War should show up in that list shortly and you can force the update.

Thanks! needmorechars

takes for ever to load switching between pvp and the world map
even slower after battles quick battle yea right!

1 Like

The usual crap with eggs, as expected, - my brother got all in 7 eggs, I ran out of dragonite at 19 and got 5/6 dragons (hatched 1/3/7/7/1 of a kind).

However, where are we supposed to get easy fight for pet gnomes now? Before I would go to casual on Vault weekends (because, let’s be honest, trying to spawn a rescue on an ordinary day is almost impossible and too time consuming for 200th copy of the same pet), but after update?
Doing normal fights will take too much time, so wasting quite a portion of a palooza is the way to go forward?

still plenty of places where i can get a 30 second fight, in fact the regular fights may be easier than they used to be in general. Just gotta make sure you have the team set up before you start the GaP.

Yay
“fun”

9 Likes

Any explanation for leader board?

2 Likes

6 eggs, 3 dragons. Already worse than the first time dragons have been introduced. :worried:

That happened to me too. My progress was gone even though I was ranked around 20-25, but the top players still had 100.000+. :thinking:

That aint me… its 1st place but their profile shows no pvp progress