Upcoming Fix Information

There’s an update a week ago:

1 Like

Which doesn’t really tell me much about the future of the hotfix. Is it still coming? Will the individual fixes be rolled into update 6.5 instead? Or have the fixes been shelved entirely for now and will get worked on again after update 6.5, hopefully before the next Legend event hits?

Admittedly @Jeto will have to answer your questions, but I was just pointing out that there was indeed an update.

My take on what Jeto shared was that they didn’t have time to release the hotfix before the Legends Reborn event ends, and therefore a hotfix is no longer necessary, but they are still going to resolve the issues. I think you’re well aware that any timeline for when that fix will happen isn’t something they can share, or they would have done so already - I think I’ve seen less than a handful of definitive dates for fixes on any issues in the past couple of years. However, it can be inferred from what Jeto said that it will be in time for the next Legends Reborn event, and likely rolled into the 6.5 update.

They were able to share that a fix is being worked on, along with a timeline when the fix is roughly going to drop. They should have no problems sharing what plan B is, now that plan A didn’t work out. If plan B is expected to be ill received by the community, pulls straws to determine who gets to share it, don’t just walk away halfway through the conversation.

Going by how IP2 has operated the past years it rather suggests that the next Legends Reborn event will still have the same bugs, because the fix fell through the cracks. This is similar to the broken campaign tasks whenever a new kingdom gets released, that was also announced to get fixed several times, and it still somehow hasn’t happened yet.

2 Likes

My point was that Plan B is likely to be just as tenuous as Plan A was, and therefore putting a timeline on something that they aren’t able to nail down definitively doesn’t make much sense. However, as I mentioned earlier, let’s wait for Jeto to respond - I don’t speak on behalf of the CX team, I’m simply trying to illustrate that whatever they tell us, it doesn’t really matter until it actually happens.

My point eactly. :innocent: What difference will it make for them to announce yet another broken promise? Does this fix in particular mean that much more to you, and/or are you expecting anything different this time? We know their processes are broken - they aren’t going to be fixed overnight.

Hey all,

So the fixes from above that we were unable to get out in a hotfix, will be included in the next update being 6.5

As mentioned though, this won’t be visible till the next Legends Reborn event.

7 Likes

@Jeto When will Trials, Achievements and Campaign Pets be fixed?

1 Like