Upcoming Fix Information

:rofl: I love this lol!

But AWR is spot on the money. Since campaigns began, I’ve tracked and logged every task. Here’s some historical campaign guides to back up the queries

Gold hunting [troop] are always x5

Silver hunting [troop] are always x3

Bronze hunting [troop] are always x1

Gold [class] Hero tasks are always x22

Silver [class] Hero tasks are always x15

Bronze [class] Hero tasks are always x4

23 Likes

Thanks for the update.

As has been mentioned, there are problems with the campaign tasks.

I don’t think it’s a small ask for campaign things to be working properly, especially as some of the issues are paid content.

This is especially so as it looks like the tasks are left to their own devices and there is no hand on the tiller. Hopefully someone can sort those things out, or if they can’t how about reducing the skipping multiple same task costs until they are?

Maybe 1/2 the gem cost so players can more easily skip bugged duplicates until fixed?

3 Likes

Thanks, Jeto! Really appreciate the communication!

1 Like

They can check and adjust the tasks prior to (and even after) setting them live. I wonder why this isn’t done for Hellcrag (or other weeks that feature newly released kingdoms), there are always multiple incorrect tasks that are easy to spot.

Players usually don’t skip, they reroll. Even at half cost.

2 Likes

Tbh whilst I agree, halving the reroll at this time, they may as well just fix the issue. That was my main thought.

I just reroll almost every task these days. It’s very easy to complete the campaign while completely ignoring it. The only things I don’t reroll are soulforge crafting, gain 80 souls/5 glory/gold, and kill troops of a certain color. I highly recommend trying it next week if you never have.

5 Likes

Yup me too although I will include banner, weapon type if I already have a team set up either way. Its way easier in general to go with kill coloured enemies because success is inevitable and requires zero faffing about. None of this dbl dungeon/3 adventure board time gate malarkey :sleeping:

Also, minor insignificant issue, but if you kill someone with a forest herb, and then the enemy summons a troop in that spot, it will show the forest herb, even if they are not a green troop. Graphical issue only.

Indeed, that’s been reported here:

Hey all,

In the past 24 hours, you may have seen some compensation go out to your mailboxes.
Appreciate everyone’s patience as we worked to get these issues fixed but unfortunately, we have been unable to get the hotfix approved in time for it to be released before the current Legends Reborn event ends.

While these issues are still going to be resolved, the achievement and the Legends Reborn event resource won’t appear again till the next event.
As for the crashing on the reward screen, this will also stop once the Legends Reborn event ends, but we were doing what we could to have this resolved sooner.

Again, appreciate everyone’s patience and apologies for this inconvenience!

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

9 Likes

So far the only issues I have are (not affecting getting rewards):

1. First battle (no matter what game mode) after finishing legends reborn quest line will soft lock on rewards screen but all rewards are received after closing and reopening.
  2. Also will receive the blue lantern points instead of green herbs but once I go to world map again to focus on forest of thorns, it will be corrected.

Thanks for the compensation and updates!

1 Like

I am also getting softlocks at the end of world event fights and losing the rewards and of course a sigil.

Is this still a thing? It’s been more than two weeks now, some update would be helpful.

There’s an update a week ago:

1 Like

Which doesn’t really tell me much about the future of the hotfix. Is it still coming? Will the individual fixes be rolled into update 6.5 instead? Or have the fixes been shelved entirely for now and will get worked on again after update 6.5, hopefully before the next Legend event hits?

Admittedly @Jeto will have to answer your questions, but I was just pointing out that there was indeed an update.

My take on what Jeto shared was that they didn’t have time to release the hotfix before the Legends Reborn event ends, and therefore a hotfix is no longer necessary, but they are still going to resolve the issues. I think you’re well aware that any timeline for when that fix will happen isn’t something they can share, or they would have done so already - I think I’ve seen less than a handful of definitive dates for fixes on any issues in the past couple of years. However, it can be inferred from what Jeto said that it will be in time for the next Legends Reborn event, and likely rolled into the 6.5 update.

They were able to share that a fix is being worked on, along with a timeline when the fix is roughly going to drop. They should have no problems sharing what plan B is, now that plan A didn’t work out. If plan B is expected to be ill received by the community, pulls straws to determine who gets to share it, don’t just walk away halfway through the conversation.

Going by how IP2 has operated the past years it rather suggests that the next Legends Reborn event will still have the same bugs, because the fix fell through the cracks. This is similar to the broken campaign tasks whenever a new kingdom gets released, that was also announced to get fixed several times, and it still somehow hasn’t happened yet.

2 Likes

My point was that Plan B is likely to be just as tenuous as Plan A was, and therefore putting a timeline on something that they aren’t able to nail down definitively doesn’t make much sense. However, as I mentioned earlier, let’s wait for Jeto to respond - I don’t speak on behalf of the CX team, I’m simply trying to illustrate that whatever they tell us, it doesn’t really matter until it actually happens.

My point eactly. :innocent: What difference will it make for them to announce yet another broken promise? Does this fix in particular mean that much more to you, and/or are you expecting anything different this time? We know their processes are broken - they aren’t going to be fixed overnight.

Hey all,

So the fixes from above that we were unable to get out in a hotfix, will be included in the next update being 6.5

As mentioned though, this won’t be visible till the next Legends Reborn event.

7 Likes

@Jeto When will Trials, Achievements and Campaign Pets be fixed?

1 Like