Upcoming Epic Guild Tasks (in 4.7)

I dont like the system, you have to reach task 11 everywhere to get die deeds, nearly impossible for a lot of guilds…

And just useless tokens…

5 Likes

My guild will definitely do all the epic tasks during GW week, but we’ll have to do a subset of tasks during non-GW weeks. The strategy is less obvious and the tokens are useless, but I don’t know what I was missing token-wise from the original version. Overall, the key is that the majority of resources are widely useful rewards like gem keys instead of stuff only useful for special cases, like chaos shards.

1 Like

In the previous tasks we didn’t have any coloured Deeds, only Writs. We have tried to add a bunch more stuff in for you all.

1 Like

Seems actually more difficult now IMO. Not sure you can skip them on off weeks now. I don’t need a mythic from an LT myself so there is that.

4 Likes

And what about gold income? Will it increase? Will PvP or Explore give us more gold?

1 Like

To me, ingots, pet food, shards, and tokens are all meaningless in epic tasks. It’s not because they don’t have used, but explore and pvp both can provide these in spades, and if you think a level 200 that reaaalllyyy needs this can afford being in a guild hitting them all, you are mistaken.

If it was one of each token and the game mode participation gift bags were removed for writs, I’d be somewhat ok.

As it stands, I’d rather the “small” chance at a mythic, if not for me, than for my guild mates who still need mythics.

I can only speak for myself. But I sure as hell appreciate the effort.
I just wish 505 Games was letting you do more.
The cost is still too high to get LT.
Hopefully by 4.8 y’all can make Epic Tasks not required to unlock LT.
That will be the best and most logical solution. Let those who guilds who want LT get them. And let those guilds who want 30 epic Tasks worth of LT get them as well.
You have too big and too wide of a range of player activity to force them all into a high gold cost system.

Free to play games live and die from the “chase”.
One LT a week guilds may seem like nothing to some. But for them… They have that chance at a new Mythic currently. Even with the (somewhat) confirmed drop rate of 0.05%.
They see it as…
tenor%20(45)
Epic Tasks (for them) completely removes that chance and thus… “that chase”.

9 Likes

I actually need pet food. The :rabbit: likes snacks.

Seriously? Tokens not medals? This equates to literally 1 medal. It takes 6 medals to fully upgrade a troop. So every 6 weeks we can upgrade a low rarity troop. Wow.

13 Likes

Should have kept quiet about the plan of saving gold for gw week. This new task layout seems specifically designed to thwart that plan. Now we have to take the crap along with the good stuff no way around it. Not happy.

16 Likes

Worthy of 5 LT mind you. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lol, i defo disagree.

All what they did is put some keys in every task so we gotta do them all every week.

Also lmao at the medal task 3 of the most common badges a week, so useful lol.

But hey, we also get 2.5 purple deeds a week, that mean every 3 months we can get +1 magic.

Just rofl.

2 Likes

That should be correct cost, rewards, and order. (PS Please dont change anything else, I dont want to make another!)

EDIT - Updated Dec. 9th with most recent changes

5 Likes

It’s a game and I want dreams, a hope like in LT . In the Epic tasks, there are none.
In the long run, I will have to fire people because of these Epic tasks . Where is the pleasure ?

2 Likes

Indeed, it’s been designed to make people spend the gold.

1 Like

And some peeps don’t see it. This change made epic tasks even worse. Originally, guild can pick the interesting one, save gold for LT or keep the same gold requirement. Now, they can’t.

12 Likes

You are correct. Min gold will need to be 1.5 mil

In my view this is a step backwards. You now place the most valuable item (and the only one I would actually need) at tier 11 of every task, thus removing the previously promised “choice” of donating only towards the rewards you might like.

5 Likes

Yeah, the common and rare tokens are underwhelming. At least we still get keys which DO have a chance at a mythic. Sigh. It’s harder to game with the change though. Also guilty of being one of those that thought up the once a month approach. Most guilds can’t do all the epic tasks every month anyway.

Didn’t the previous version have Anu and Nysha tokens? Why the step backwards? Otherwise I appreciate listening to feedback and attempting adjustments.

3 Likes