Upcoming Epic Guild Tasks (in 4.7)

Yeah, I think I’m seeing:

• (Perhaps the positive aspect in the Devs’ eyes) Potentially a narrowing of the gap between the uber-casual and the average player, with the ability to complete tasks (or be in a guild that does) for some of those resources that require playing (tokens, etc.)

• Guilds that wouldn’t reach LTs anyway can now choose to get Tokens instead of Souls, say.
  • An increased potential for widening the gap between the super-active and the moderately-active playerbase, due to reduced ability to access the still uncapped LTs and the new stat boosts for GW.

• Part of the logic here is also that ‘more things to spend money on’ means ‘greater chance for disparity’. If everyone only had access to 5 Gold Keys each week, everyone would have much more similar collections.

It seems(?) clear that uncapped LTs are an issue in the eyes of the Devs in terms of the game economy, and I guess I can say I understand why.

Let’s rip off the band-aid; life is short. Cap or remove LTs entirely.

Chances to pull Troops could even be reviewed following this, as the number of Keys would be fully accounted for (with the exception of Glory – that will obviously need proper capping :stuck_out_tongue:).

3 Likes