Upcoming Epic Guild Tasks (in 4.7)

I mean as a rider to this look at what popped up while I was typing:

That does not sound like it is on the table that player feedback will shape this feature. The subtext I read is this is happening and it’s probably not the only thing like it happening, so Salty is trying to smooth out the drama by letting some of it get vented early on.

I mean the silver lining is she’s clearly warning you to dump your gold hoard if you want LTs now. I just kind of wish the whole roadmap were displayed at this point. Instead, it feels like just when this drama subsides, 4.7 will release and we’ll be mad because half the features don’t work and there will be other small nerfs. And then when that drama subsides, it’ll be the 4.7.5 preview with another nerf again. And then when that releases, more drama. Then just when we get a break the 5.0 preview will deliver more bitter pills.

I’d rather just know right now what kind of game GoW is supposed to be six months from now so we can get all the drama vented in one big ugly blast. I’m not looking forward to a slow drip of bad news. It’s really fatiguing to hang out in the community while all this is swirling around.

5 Likes