Upcoming Epic Guild Tasks (in 4.7)

That is correct, their overhead is also monumentally larger then GoW’s as well so they need a lot more money to keep things afloat… But the billion+ they made in the first year of Fortnite’s existence easily paid for everything and then some.

That game allows for cosmetics to sell easily as its a very cosmetic game, GoW is not as easy a sell. But this boneheaded plan of the Dev’s has me planning on quitting the game for good. I am VIP 10 and am very close to 11, I pay when they put something up that I can use. But the main draw for me is keeping up with the collection, I am currently missing 1 troop, the mecha-gnome, other then that I have all the rest. This stupid/moronic move is going to make it far more difficult to me to maintain the key inventory I require to keep up with the collection which is what keeps me in the game in the first place. As soon as I cannot get a troop when its released to keys or shards then I will be gone and all my future spending along with it.

I have been playing this game for 3.5 years, other then maybe in the first few months I have logged in EVERY SINGLE day without fail even when I went on a business trip to India for 3 weeks. This move and the retardation of key acquisition is going to make collections much more difficult, likely impossible to maintain and will cause me to quit .

2 Likes