Upcoming Changes

I don’t play against him as often because not everybody has him. I don’t have him. I do see him quite a bit though - more than Khorvash at this point but less than Gorgotha, Krystenax, and Famine (my top 3).

But when you play against him, do he ever get his spell out?

Occasionally yes. Because I most often (75% of the time) see him sandwiched between 2 Famines and it sometimes becomes a “pick your poison” situation. But again, it’s not about his spell for me.

Get back to me about Death Mark not needing a nerf next time you’re playing Guild Wars and you have a Wraith attack you, add Death Mark, then kill your troop on the first turn before you can hope to do anything to counter it, and this happens twice in a row…

3 Likes

Omg just came here to see Eika Cry lika a baby,
couldn’t believe when i heard about it :smiley:

2 Likes

@Luther starting already huh?

Edit: BTW i forgive you for calling me an asshat😎

6 Likes

ahahah said from u :smiley:

Btw this is a great thread. It should be sticked!

The cryings just are added value to it :smiley:

Wait… Werent you crying loudly the other say saying

3 Likes

@Luther maybe let bygones be bygones and everyone be nice :relaxed:whaddaya say brudda?

1 Like

1 Like

BTW i solved my rage problems on Guild War by not giving a [Poo-Poo] anymore about it :smiley:
i just do the 5 battles with my main deck and whatever in 3 minutes. No losses, no scouting, no imprivising new decks and trying to fight decks with cards i don’t even have.

Please keep the language family friendly @Luther

Solved it!

2 Likes

Thank you!:sunglasses:

To Dev:

Any how. is it possible to change the Death mark and Plague graphics smaller?
I use iPad and the Death mark and Plague’s graphics are dominating the entirely on surface of troop that once spell is cursed, there suddenly very hard to see what’s a troop’s mana situation. It’s just too big!
I would like to see in more smaller graphics that won’t dominate the all troops’s surface.

2 Likes

Have you tried clicking on effected troop?

Is 99% still a thing? 90% on console is an achievement now.

This is blatantly incorrect.

@Rasper did the math I think and determined that Death (so Deathmark all enemies) has an approximately 30% to kill a single troop on the subsequent turn after casting.

If this change does go live, then to chance for it to trigger post turn one needs to be increased accordingly to maintain its viability.

2 Likes