Tyri is not good enough!

I will try this. This thread made it so i could choose a draft team around my home girl tyri.

What if Tyriā€™s arcane trait could increase her chance of collecting a map? Would make it more valuable to trait her.

So, thatā€™s two fingers-crossed, eyelashes-batting suggestions:

Ascending Tyri = more maps

or

Traiting Tyri = more maps.

Basically: more maps.

1 Like

No such thing as unique Epic Traits unfortunately

Her third trait is Arcane, so the change would be to make her map percentage scale off of magic.

I mean, even if it only scaled at 1%, that would still be nifty.

2 Likes

I kind of like that. Once your magic level gets high enough, her Arcane becomes useless as it is (for me sheā€™d start by clearing 20 gems, pre-boost, which is more than there usually ever are of one color).

Why not scale her map chance with her magic and not just her gem destruction?

Thatā€™s what I just suggested.

Ya but i was adding that they keep her gem destruction the same. Also if maps scale off of magic it should be 2x. That way it would end up about the same as it currently is but can be buffed by troops.

As discussed on another thread, Arcane is a fun traitā€¦

On Tyri, itā€™s useless. She should have Fast, or Agile, or anything that fits theme-wise and isnā€™t uselessā€¦

Likewise both Abhorath and Venoxia have it and it only boosts Attack gainā€¦

For Abhorath, more Attack isnā€™t his issue, itā€™s dying, heā€™s got little defence and makes a rubbish tank, which is sad as thatā€™s surely his whole design raisin-of-etreā€¦ He should have something protective (though Armoured and Stoneskin, or Agile, donā€™t really fit, I realise)ā€¦ And while weā€™re at it, he could get a decent third trait, not the useless one has has nowā€¦

For Venoxia, the Attack gain is a darned side-effect of his (or is it her this month?) spell anyway, which he/she/it inexplicably gained when the gem creation (rightly) lost magic scalingā€¦ As if every troop had to keep magic scalingā€¦ Gaining more Attack is again incrementally uselessā€¦ It should have Impervious perhaps insteadā€¦

Noted that on other troops, especially anything AoE, Arcane is very effective, and probably too strongā€¦ Queen Mab Iā€™m looking at youā€¦

1 Like

It wouldnā€™t be a useless trait if it increased the drop rate for maps.

So, I think weā€™re in agreement. Make her trait useful! Increase the maps!

Abhorath has Huge as his second trait, which does help his tanking a lot in the right kind of team.

4 months later? Seriously though buff tyri soon please.