Twilight Avengers is recruiting [2 spots] (maxed guild chests, event rewards, level 200 statues, GW bracket 10-11, legendary tasks)!

Great! We offer lots of tips and support for new players.
Message sent with instructions for joining our chat server!

3 spots available. Join our Discord server TwilightAvengersGems and post your invite code. Someone should be online to invite you!

sircookie if you guys need one more im your guy. invite code MERAKABA lvl 120

2 spots available! Join our Discord server TwilightAvengersGems and post your invite code. Someone should be online to invite you!

Im interested in joining!
lv271, all kingdoms lv10 so all my gold gains go to guild tasks, and usually get 1000+ seals every week.
Invite code TAOKHAN

We’ve got room for you! Invite sent! Don’t forget to join our chat server TwilightAvengersGems to stay up-to-date.

We are currently full, but there may be one or two spots opening after the reset. If you are interested, join our Discord chat and you can be first in line for any vacancy!

@SirCookie BEST GUILD MASTER :slight_smile:
Very nice guild and fast growing!

1 Like

One spot available. Join us before the weekly reset! All statues are currently maxed for monthly seal surge week and we’re gonna do 1 legendary task today just for kicks.

Please read the top post here for requirements and instructions how to join.

Hello! I’m in a generally inactive guild and I’m ready to be on a more serious team.

I’m level 211
VIP level 3
All kingdoms at level 10

I usually get to PVP tier 1 by Tuesday and then spend the rest of the week working on the quests (I’m about 80% finished). I usually get around 1100 seals, 125 trophies and contribute 150K per week but I think I would do more than that if I was in a team where everyone pitched in.

Let me know if you have any questions

Invite code ATTACKCAT

Rank 78 now! Moving fast!

Cat join our Discord server and we can let you know if a spot is open.

Edit: see cookie’s link

Another spot is open. Please read the top post here for requirements and instructions how to join.

Thanks so much but I already joined another guild yesterday

I am lookig to join a guild. I can meet your requirements, I am lvl 485.

The invite code is no longer valid… Mine for GoW is MAVADO

Thanks for pointing that out! The non-expiring link is TwilightAvengersGems

3 spots open. Join us before the weekly reset! Please read the top post here for requirements and instructions how to join.

Still have two spots! Please read the top post here for requirements and instructions how to join.

There’s a spot open! Please read the top post here for requirements and instructions how to join.

Two spots available! Join us for seal surge week and have your guild chests maxed for the new Mythic! We should have all 6 statues maxed for most of surge week as well.

Please read the top post here for requirements and instructions how to join.

1 Like