Trouble logging in Xbox One

Yay!! Thanks for the help.

Yes so far only members from our guild. Might be related to the name change?

@andrew I put in a ticket (20969) to gow support. probably helpful if there was only 1 ticket, right?

1 Like

Name change worked for the past 4 days (?), and people had been on after reset, but not since like 11 am Pacific time?

You guys probably just play too much and the server burned :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If that was going to happen, it would have been last week! I was on Vaca and decided to make a run at the leader boards. One time thing for me. It was brutal!

1 Like

Man, been like 3 hours. We are losing trophies, gold, soulsā€¦ and it is all @evilbatwitch fault! Why? I need to blame someone!

1 Like

I liked it better when it was someone elseā€™s faultā€¦ but I know youā€™re not serious, youā€™re just jelly of my new title /models new title/

Lol. Yeah, but I wouldnā€™t post it here. And good to see you finally got your title!

1 Like

I am in. Try to get in.

Hey all, Iā€™ve just checked the guild and did find an issue. Could everyone in the ā€œThe Allianceā€ check if they can log in now?

1 Like

Welcome back boys and girls

1 Like

What did you find? Also, my name is necro 20 on the main page

Thanks. Everything seems to be in order

2 Likes

Other than being necro 20 hahaha

@Andrew @Alpheon @Nimhain @GoldPhoenix0
Ever since this issue was resolved every time I open a reward is states that I completed it. Now we have a player in our guild that is not receiving any of the rewards even if he is the one completeting it . He is new to our guild a few days ago. I had gin leave and reinvited him and blew a million gold on a legendary task just to see if he got it, and he didnt. He is h0w20nbr0th3r2 I am pinoking1 guild is the alliance. Could you please look into this.

1 Like

This is more imprtant to me than the fact that my name in game is still ā€œnecro 20ā€ on the main page.