🏆🏆 Últimos Guardianes 🏆🏆 is recruiting! Rank #16, average 30+ legendary tasks

Hi everyone! We are a guild with several very active players, going up the ranks (#16 right now) and competing in the Guild Wars (brackets 1-2). In addition to completing all guild tasks and the 40k seals, we average 30+ legendary tasks per week.

We’re looking for active players that can exceed our current minimum requirements, which are 300 trophies and 1100 seals, as well as daily participation in the Guild Wars (we don’t ask for perfect scores) and getting the sentinels to level 3. We offer the option (it’s not mandatory) to take part in a friendly and helpful community: most of our veteran players are native Spanish speakers, but we host several English-speaking players too.

If this sounds interesting, please send me and/or our leader @VortexGZ a PM with your current level and approximate weekly contributions, and we’ll take it from there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

One space will be coming up today! Contact us if you’re interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

i want to join invite code GODLEO_BKUR can do more 1500s 700 troop per week nick in game GoDLeo

Please leave your current guild so we can invite you @GoDLeo :slight_smile:

ok :slight_smile: i leave old guild and chat in global chat

Another spot has opened! Get in touch if you’re interested :slight_smile:

A spot might become available tonight! Contact us if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Information in the first post updated! We will have an open spot for next week, you know what to do if you’re interested :slight_smile:

We’ve had an unexpected opening, right at the start of the GWs, so there’s a position available immediately! Contact us if interested :slight_smile:

Hy. I have all my kingdoms max out at lvl 10 and a lot of them at 5 stars. I play daily. I would be a good addition to the team . (i’m lvl 334) very active. Invitation code MOJO-JOJO

Thanks for joining us @MOJO-JOJO! We still have one or two available spots, don’t miss the chance to get into our guild :slight_smile:

Hi all! A spot or two will become available on Sunday, come join us and enjoy our traditional legendary task party on mythic weeks :wink:

We still have one opening! :slight_smile:

There’s a spot available, see first post for details :slight_smile:

A position will open today! Come join the fun :slight_smile:

Hi. I’m interested in joining. And can do your reqs. My code is Assectator_NZNT

1 Like

PM sent! There’s another opening if anyone else is interested :slight_smile:

If you’re still looking, I’m interested. I’m level 697 daily player who can easily fulfill your requirements. My invite code is DEACONBLUES and you can also find me on the Facebook GoW page. Let me know