Troop nerf =refund. Gem nerf = VIP refund?

Not sure where you get naive trusting from…

But boy were they naive when they first nerfed guild tasks and introduced legendary tasks as compensation, little knowing how we’d abuse them too lol

Dont you call Beanie a boy that is an instant insult. :thinking:

1 Like

I wonder if the Devs are sitting on their hands, wishing they could tell us “sorry guys, the publishers made us do it and contractually we can’t do otherwise because they control all the commercial elements of the game” but not being able to because it would ruin the partnership?

Edit: still doesn’t explain why the patch notes didn’t just tell us the truth…

Edit edit: also, when Lyya - the voice of reason, huge advocate of the game and generally the most upstanding forum member and probably the biggest contributor to the community - says that they’ve messed up… You know they messed up

13 Likes

Some information in the patch notes that was created by Sirrian might have been a misunderstanding from what the publishers wanted. I dont know, but there might be a reason behind.

2 Likes

What are you implying? I know what you’re infering ; and boy are you in trouble for your grammatical confusion!

1 Like

musehale
I once called an old english man for boy, I am lucky I am alive today.

1 Like

Boy do you get confused easily!

Developers write the code, Publishers do not.

However, the publisher probably “helps” to direct and gives final approval in relation to game economy decisions.

2 Likes

Publishers solicit shoddy google translate for russian localisation…

Still there is room for misunderstandings.

944214116-78D754C48B1037492003283619840_1a7fa5986fe_4_7_12345025398589618124_mp4_mjq5qq1D3tm5_2Z20McQ7Mcn3Hjd7fFV_sl2IH7OgKSTpUWMldzqbtZuPXxUgNyf

Enough talk about boys!

2 Likes

I don’t think there was any misunderstanding between the two parties. At best we can hope there was a minor bug or mistake in the 16% Math for TLs.

1 Like

I think it might have been a misunderstanding between the two parties.

haha, classic! :joy:

I blame mister bacchus out of the game credits… It’s a running joke in our guild from way back.
I just hope we get some clarity soon. There’s a lot of bad feeling brewing over.

1 Like

Thanks Obama!

1 Like

Thanks Hulk Mogan

1 Like

I am not trying to argue becaue I understand your point 100%, we were guaranteed nothing, and I do remember that nerf, but I can’t say there is an abuse of LT’s, it is an in game function that you have to play alot and work as a group to perform, most guilds do not even get LT’s, but I will say not getting the minor stones is nice, happy matching

I spent nearly that and did not get him!

I have a solution! Give Vip members VIP keys every week! if you are vip 10 you get 10 keys at reset! You can then use them or save them for a mythic! Seems fair plus maybe other would want to be vip as well and maybe this would get them to open their wallet

5 Likes