Tribute at the lower levels (aka new accounts)

Tribute Gold and Income Gold are separate. You get the income gold regardless of any tributes.

The tribute screen operates in three stages:

• First: It counts how long since your last collection (lets say t hours for this example) and awards you t times hourly income gold. So if your hourly income is 100 gold, and you’ve been away for 1 hour, you get 100 gold. This income also stacks up to 24 hours, so if you leave it 3 or 4 hours, then you get 3 or 4 times your hourly income. The hourly income is the total of all your unlocked kingdom’s daily income divided by 24.

• Second: The game checks for any tributes, and awards you those kingdoms’ tribute amounts. This only happens at collection time and does not stack. So if you leave your tribute for 3 to 4 hours you have the same chance and reward payouts (gold, souls, glory) from the Tributes as you would if you collected it every hour.

• Third: The game awards your gems and keys based on the number of kingdoms tributed. 2 gold keys and 1 gem per kingdom that tributes on top of the first.

The screenshot below shows up much gold income I’ve received from all my kingdoms. Which is equal to gold per hour times the number of hours since I last collected tribute (capped at 24 hours).

This next screen the calculates how many kingdoms tributes and adds their tribute amounts on to the counters. So in the shot below, I’ve received 9 Gems, 485 Souls, 114 Glory, 18 Gold Keys and 4340 Gold (The 12108 gold shown includes the 7768 from the income in the previous screen) from the tributes of 10 kingdoms.

8 Likes