Top Guild broke Guild Wars

People in the top console guilds still have success with full daily colored teams and we have the upgraded AI. It is difficult, but it can still be done.

Yeah, it is possible. Just had the boosted stats bug on PC last week. Its still in there, but less.

1 Like

The bugs need to be squashed, but whichever AI is there, everyone has to deal with the same thing. I donā€™t think it will really be a game-changer for guild wars, though it might have some effect on which teams work better.

1 Like

Yeah, it should be more risky going full daily color than not also, so it is perfectly fine now compared to before which was pretty much one way traffic for human.

Not everyone played yet and we got 14 perfect score so yes itā€™s possible

I never said that it was not possible, I said that you gonna lose more in the long run going fully daily colors than not in GW. Because simply its greater risk of going fully daily colors, as it should be.

Yes of course with these justice team also itā€™s a coin flip

Perfect: Full 6,300 every single day? or Undefeated: 5/0 every single day?

If perfect, then big congrats to them its hard to do!

14 perfect 6300 today

And 3 almost perfect week (lost 1 troop)

1 Like

That is really impressive. Wow.

1 Like

Ty imagine when justice will be out of the way :slight_smile:

Hence the reasons why your guild isnā€™t doing so hot in GW

Not so hot? Top 7 for 4 weeks now and currently 5th, get your facts right bro.

I tell low players to secure a win no matter what, he is frustrated by the bonuses, clearly 2 different issues.

My facts are straight ā€˜ā€˜broā€™ā€™ clearly the other guilds donā€™t know how to do GW. Max everything, get everyone on the same page, set up good defence teams for that day, and donā€™t recruit lower level players just to fill the spot.

Pish.

ANyone that has played on console is extremely familiar with the brutal ai. It is absolutely doable - but you have to play in a completely different way. Will need to double check but Iā€™m fairly confident that my win/loss ratio is pretty much the same on console as it is on mobile.

A lot of players seem to be struggling with the adjustment; and donā€™t seem to be taking it too well - stick with it, it makes for a much more interesting game in the long run.

1 Like

Merci!

I would really appreciate any help offered. My goal is to find workable mono-colour, common-rare/ultra-rare team builds. I know its a big requestā€¦ at this point Iā€™m really just fascinated to know if its even possible.

1 Like

Shrug

Just to make it clear in case you donā€™t know me, I like the new changes.

1 Like

how does that help since statues development is limited per week? after that only forum remains! :laughing:

to all Top Guilds:

Congratulations on breaking guild wars! :tada::fireworks:
thats some high achievement - to be able to just ā€œbreakā€ the game, so carefully developed, by simply playing it right! :joy::rofl::grin:

2 Likes

I understand fully what everyone has said. However, with my Sentinelā€™s maxed I still go on a perfect 6300 every once in a while. I can clearly say itā€™s not my fault. Especially when you take one or two mana drops and then the game is over. Even with people with lower fist points has beaten me. It doesnā€™t seem that the AI is giving the top team the same headache. They canā€™t be, just look at their score. We feed into this notion that if we have a certain card or a certain set up we will win perfectly. That is not the case my friends. It is not just them maxing statues that give them a score like other teams def arenā€™t doing anything to slow them down. Yesturday, I had an all red team. All my characters are maxed trade and maxed leveled ( mythic). The first game was against a person that had at least 500 fight points less than me. I had, dragon cruncher, amira, ragnagord and Garā€™ Nok with the Abysmal Banner. He had Gorgotha, Valkerie, Justice and Queen. His Justice and Queen was not maxed level but max traits. I took there turns. I took two purple three matches and a red match, did not receive a manna burn. Right there I knew the computer was up to somthing. My purple is off the charts on my mana level. Next thing you know I am in a loop. After the second board matches my Dragon Cruncher was dead and everyone else was frozen. I did receive another turn but my summoning character didnā€™t have any mana and he had 55 life points. They all had attack points over 100 except for Justice. I went through my mind and asked what have I done wrong? I didnā€™t do nothing wrong, the AI decided I was going to loose. Do that shat happen to the top guild? In Guild wars do the computer just say, you loose? That should be across the board. It canā€™t be that way if they are beating everyone by at least 1000 points.

Yes it does happen. I am speaking from. Personal experience.