Top Guild broke Guild Wars

On this one point, I do have to disagree. My guild has been working on getting our statues upgraded for months, but between 85 and 100 takes a long time. We don’t max out every statue every week, but we complete 2 every week and get most of the others to between 8 and 10. It isn’t a quick process. We can add maybe a level a week on average.

Yeah but the 2% he is crying for doesn’t change anything they are currently #4 and +2% they would still be #4

That’s why I didn’t disagree about any of the rest of it. :wink:

1 Like

If its stupid argument to try and rise Guild Guardians to higher levels, be sure to pass along that wisdom to ALL the other Guilds. It just makes that insurmountable 2% advantage permanent.

Darn, what I got from most of you guys is that most of you are getting the Guild Task Statues mixed up with Guild War Sentinels and vice versa.

A high ranking guild with Guild Task Statues over level 100 will always have a slight advantage versus guilds that have not leveled their statues to 100 yet.

Even if both guilds have perfect scores, the guild with the higher % point bonus will always be on top.

This is the complaint of the original poster I believe. This is like a case of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer?

1 Like

You understand that your starting lower than the #4 Guild and not really working on them by completing them all every week right?

You understand that we’re a casual guild that doesn’t give a hoot about GW, right?

I’m not saying that we’re maxing them as quickly as possible, but we’ve gone from 46-47% bonuses to 47-48% bonuses in the 6 weeks of GW. You can only complete 12 tasks per statue per week, with diminishing returns on each level. Even if we had maxed out all 6 each week, I don’t think we’d be at level 100 on all 6 yet. It takes time, that’s all I’m saying.

So at 255 931 they would need +40% to get a slim lead on us lol

1 Like

Yes, I all know that about your Guild.

What I’m saying a ‘hardcore’ Guild in 4th that trying very hard to get to #1 in GW, should have been focusing on their GG. There not that far away.

3 Likes

They’re presumably maxing out all 6 statues every week and doing LT’s. That’s all they can do and I’m sure they will get there soon enough. At 48%, they are essentially on a level playing field already and I’m not arguing with you there. But being in a guild that probably started at 100+ when the Guild update happened, I think you might not understand how long it actually takes for a guild to increase its levels. I can’t believe how long it is taking to get to level 100 (I really want that next glory bonus). I’m going to drop it now.

Ok. Just so you know there may be a small difference in X1 to PS Guild planning/requirements. A few of the ‘top’ guilds previously focused hard on Trophies to climb the leaderboards as fast as possible and deserve credit for a lot of effort into increasing their Trophy so count quickly.

Yes our GG are all way over 100.

But good grief +2%… although if they could have got exclusive +32% bonus to only their Guild last week they would have finish first.

1 Like

Somewhat tangentially related; Guild wars has had - I perceive - a tremendous impact on relationships between different guilds and players: Whereas previously people were quite happy to share their favourite teams, any cheeky little tips etc… we have now created a scenario where people are keeping their cards incredibly close to their chests.

The knock on effect is that it makes discussion impenetrable for newer players. The support they once received from the old guard has been withdrawn. People don’t discuss team builds - in any meaningful way - other than to gripe against them. I think thats really, really sad.

One of the key things I initially appreciated about the GoW community was their willingness to help others grow and develop. We’ve quickly let that go, and I’m absolutely convinced that GW is responsible for that.

3 Likes

If you need help with mono color team let me know i already shared every color but while it is interesting to get some build idea sometime i build something completely different on the next week depending of the weekly troops or opponent troops

1 Like

You’re the guild leader right? Maybe instead of being such a “chill” guild, have requirements, like reinvesting into your statues. Just a thought.

Shhhhh! 4x peasant bug deck thief trade secret lol

2 Likes

I don’t really think that’s true:

These were just 3 random threads that I found in a couple minutes of looking, each of them with some long-time players sharing some legitimate stuff.

4 Likes

With the new CPU it will possibly only be smart to use full daily color on green days(Kraken team) for GW.

I’m not sure what you mean…

I meant that slow fully daily colored teams for GW wont do any great(good-great scores) in the long run anymore for PC.