Top Guild broke Guild Wars

You forgot 10 (Bracket 2 runner up) in which case that is their schedule currently.

It has never been do as I say. The ones that left were not pleased with the GW vote. So be humble, sit down.

Maybe we had only 25 or 26 members playing these weeks. :wink: But more seriously, could you list me your shedule for this current week for example, please?

Still the same old Candy, Do what I say, Sit down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Same old GTA, stay in need of gatorade. You are in GOT like you wanted. I am happy for you. For some reason you keep being thirsty for me. Wasn’t enough for you staying in my Xbox inbox but to come for me on the forums. :joy::joy: I know I am sweet but D***.

If someone sends me the top 10 list I can give you everyone’s matches… (Along with the top 2 from bracket 2)

1 Like

It might change but that’s it right now.

I cant see bracket 2 results of last week. here is bracket 1 results: 1) Guild of Thieves 2) The Alliance 3) the Unforgiven 4) Gem assassins 5) heaventsgate 6) soul collectors inc. 7) True achievment 8) Strange magic 9) Baklappen 10) Voices of Cambria.

I just would like to know the 6 guilds The Alliance had to fight this current week.

I have 2nd memorized. (Note 9 and 10 here refer to the bracket 2 winner and runner up)

They had the teams that finished 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 9.

You had 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10

2 has the hardest schedule of all. 1 is the 2nd easiest.

That said, there still is more to the success of the guild than merely the schedule.

Thanks. Well honestly if we would have to fights guilds 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 I doubt it would change anything in the final result. We have around 100k lead right now.

I would agree with that in general as well. I would say the same is true on the ps4 side though if 2 and 3 managed to fight 1 very very tight, they might be able to steal it.

But yes its why I did add that there is more than just the schedule. Case in point this week. The 9 team was a former bracket 1 team that had an off week and this week came back very very strong. On placement alone, 9 would be an easy fight but not this week it wasn’t.

The problem with all these assumptions is no one knows how many people are on vacation in guilds! It seems slot because most guilds are down this week! A lot! I would not call out a leader of another guild because it’s probably a lot of work! As far as who broke guild wars we all know it’s a flawed product when the same guilds are 1-4 every week but it’s the only product we have so I guess live with it!

1 Like

Theives are theives and Truxton is the awesomest. Ain’t no one beating us.

Oh, unless a certain member takes an early morning day 2 shot before we wake up. But then we just laugh.

Insert silly you will not pass meme here. Too tricky on my phone.

Only consoles see that repetition to that degree. PC has far more diverse finishes.

Trophies really only 2 guilds at least on Xbox! Some may say 3 but only 2 consistently IMHO!

So I guess I broke Guild Wars. Since this won’t matter anymore (probably), here’s the schedule matchup for the top 10 on all platforms.

Note: 9 refers to the bracket 2 winner. 10 The runner up. The list is based on the previous week’s top 10 and the numbers represent the place of the opponent. I list it by placement with all 6 opponents for the week.

1st: 10, 2, 8, 7, 4, 6
2nd: 4, 1, 5, 3, 5, 9
3rd: 5, 6, 9, 2, 7, 10
4th: 2, 8, 5, 9, 1, 7
5th: 3, 10, 4, 6, 2, 8
6th: 9, 3, 2, 5, 10, 1
7th: 8, 9, 10, 1, 3, 4
8th: 7, 4, 1, 10, 9, 5
9th: 6, 7, 3, 4, 8, 2
10th: 1, 5, 7, 8, 6, 3

Like I said. It’s been fun figuring this out and yes, it wasn’t balanced but really on PC, many guilds rose up even with 2 very strong ones and on consoles, the top guilds were so much better that you weren’t gping to win anyway. It may have helped a little some weeks but nothing greatly significant.

Anyway see you when guild wars returns.

9 Likes

Seems like after you figured out the code they were like, “well time to erase this and start over”. Lol, great work nonetheless. I guess in the end we really did break gw after all…

3 Likes

Awesome job Mark. No gw for two weeks.
Way
To
Go.

2 Likes

Alright let break the pvp now!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wait, isn’t already done?