Top Guild broke Guild Wars

Ironically, 3rd place has the easiest schedule. They get both of the bracket 2 transplants, avoid the #1 guild, and only top fights are vs 2 and 5. So to stay 2nd every week is pretty impressive.

Maybe later when I have more time I’ll give the full breakdown.

2 Likes

I think now that you figured it out they better fix it. And switch it up more weekly.
I think they keep it that way so there is less work but with mathematicians around, they keep the devs busy.

2 Likes

Does anyone think this is a issue that it’s the same weekly? I do.

Thanks, we actually failed to get 2nd once a few weeks ago when I was on vacation, and a few others were out as well. In hindsight that was the select sauce (coming in 3rd). As the following week we took 1st place for a bit on at least three different occasions during the week. It has been the only time since GW released that any Guild other than GoT was in the top spot. (even briefly)

There is a noticeable point difference between the easy brackets #3 & #1 and harder team brackets #2.

Do you know if the developers been alerted to their mistake when crafting the hard coded bracket system?

1 Like

I just started s poll because I think this needs to be addressed.

Here it is, every vote matters

Maybe you do not understand the sarcasm I had. There was no back peddling. Please man, I don’t care, you was someone that was respected, please don’t lose that.

1 Like

@Rickygervais I think only bracket they find fair is if theives have to fight each other each week lol.

You’d still win easily.

2 Likes

Relax, @Shiratori is not trying to take away any of your weekly 1,160 Gem reward by investigating and researching a design issue in GW bracketing, after all I’m sure the success is all you. lol

Ha!!! quoting myself because history is repeating… Well just signed in after being on Vacation this entire week to find… my Guild in 3rd. :grinning: Now I’m going to seriously bring it up with my Guild mates to throw my 30 battles and purposely stay in 3rd, or play for real…

You still get better rewards for 2nd though.

1 Like

First off im new here but long standing member of got. In my opinion first place in gw should have an easier route for the next week (2,4,6,7,8). Just like in any professional sports playoffs, bracketing setups always favor the number one seed. Only way to get that privilege is to be number one.
Usually takes me close to an hour to do the five matches because im eyeing every gem from above that could fall and give my opponent an advantage. Ive improved weekly on gw to the point where last week i was 700 points from perfect and this week on pace for high 36k. Also was still beat out last week for paragon cause our members are that highly skilled. Me and the rest work too hard for those points that youre claiming is biased.

1 Like

You forgot 10 (Bracket 2 runner up) in which case that is their schedule currently.

It has never been do as I say. The ones that left were not pleased with the GW vote. So be humble, sit down.

Maybe we had only 25 or 26 members playing these weeks. :wink: But more seriously, could you list me your shedule for this current week for example, please?

Still the same old Candy, Do what I say, Sit down. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Same old GTA, stay in need of gatorade. You are in GOT like you wanted. I am happy for you. For some reason you keep being thirsty for me. Wasn’t enough for you staying in my Xbox inbox but to come for me on the forums. :joy::joy: I know I am sweet but D***.

If someone sends me the top 10 list I can give you everyone’s matches… (Along with the top 2 from bracket 2)

1 Like

It might change but that’s it right now.