Top 50 Guild League Table History

The week is just about done, and the league spreadsheet displays the fruits (trophy-wise, not all the lovely double harvest of souls). :smiley:

This week it looks like we have a new rocket in the League - despite having no forum presence I’ve noticed, Swen giba earned the third most trophies to jump up 5 places this week. As we’ve seen before, it doesn’t take too many weeks of big gains for any guild to climb into the top 10, so I’ll be keeping an eye out.

This week also brought details of the new PvP. It looks like the guild trophy system will remain intact, so yours truly will continue recording the top 50 table, but the changes could seriously impact what is considered a good week’s trophy earning on the charts.

As suggested in the 2.0 preview thread, once 2.0 starts I will probably also start a new spreadsheet with the history of PvP rankings, assuming that they’re publically available. Considering the weekly updates will occur at the same time and the audience for the data will be almost identical, my plan is to post both updates in this thread. Stay tuned! :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Never fear, the league table is here. :smile:

This week, the average trophies were up, but it was driven primarily by a small number of guilds upping their game this week. Vn4ever smashed it with a total that would have been the week’s best in almost any week in the history, but it was not to be as Swen giba cracked out a new weekly record that was 28% larger than the previous record! :astonished:

18 Likes

11000… Goodness. No sleep for the weary.

That’s unrealistic…

Must be another of those off-forum groups none of us have ever heard of.

1 Like

I was wondering if it was one of the active, was it Gems of Glory?, groups that came over. Something where there was a really active 50 person guild over there, that has finally made it onto our radar. Welcome to them if so!

There are a lot of smaller up-and-coming guilds below the top 50 that do 2k-3k trophies a week as well. It takes a long while for a newer active guild to go from 0 to 70k+ trophies.

2 Likes

50 person guild? I thought the member cap was 30?

If i could have 50 people in my guild then i would.

We were wondering about them in my guild too. But if they have a full 30 members and they each did 400 trophies in a week (which is not unreasonable) then it is possible to make that total legitimately. Did not enjoy watching them sail past us though . . . . :confounded:

Audles still in 140’s and hitting 3k+

Mean Machine also does 2000+ trophies a week. 2316 last week.

@actreal Are you skipping recording this week? This week ends tonight and the first 2.0 PvP week will be 2-3 days shorter.

Don’t have to skip it, just highlight the dates and make a note. Definitely will need the new numbers for the start of the next one, so it doesn’t take much time to do totals from there I would assume.

In case @actreal doesn’t get a chance before servers go down, and does want to record the results, here are screenshots of the top of the leaderboard taken just now (45-40 minutes before downtime):

EDIT: Apologies for the image dump, I took these on my morning commute and didn’t have time to format things (also formatting on a phone is a pain)

1 Like

Just checked the chart and it seems we’ve finally broken out of our 2k-3k rut last week, woot!
I’m so proud of my guildmates. :cry:

2 Likes

Given there’s no change to the Guild League display in this patch I am considering both half-week events to be a single week. Recording each half-week as a whole week would throw out my stats way more than the mid-week impact of 2.0.

4 Likes

Swen Giba is on track for another 11k week

1 Like

Strange that no one from Swen Giba sits in the top 100 of the PvP leaderboard.

3 Likes

I believe it was elsewhere pointed out that the encryption of some files may be interfering with their progress.

Good eye! They must be crushing casual mode.

1 Like