Top 50 Guild League Table History

2 Likes

Could we please drop the endless innuendo regarding cheating? It’s getting annoying to say the least… :frowning:

Agreed… (blah blah ten characters)

I was honestly poking harmless fun. The cheating thing is obviously absurd. Guess I should’ve known others would go there.

3 Likes

The tables are once again updated for the week.

This week had possibly the lowest number of place changes of any week on the table - the lower 25 were particularly unusual in their stability.

This week on the forums I noticed strong recruiting by guilds not far outside the top 50 and also some new and presumably strong guilds moving across from another similar game - it will be interesting to see how long it takes them to enter the table (currently 62,000 trophies needed to slip into 50th).

10 Likes

Hm, interesting.
It appears since the new year that my guild’s been very consistently hitting in the above 2k range.
This week being the closest to nearly hitting 3k, but just shy.

Thank you for the frequently updated list, actreal.

2 Likes

This week’s update is up. Not a lot of movement, seemingly more falling than climbing.

However, many positions were only determined by a few trophies at the time I grabbed the data - one spot with only 2 trophies between them! :scream:

7 Likes

Wow, a lot of falling. I guess 1.0.9 hype died some already. Where is 2.0? :slight_smile:

Yep i think the freshness of 1.0.9 is gone. Time for 2.0 indeed! :slight_smile:

Not a lot of falling. Mostly guilds chugging along at whatever pace they usually set - average trophy gains were pretty steady.

It’s just that the few places that changed this week were mostly due to guilds whose pace has slowed right down dropping places than being due to guilds pumping out trophies faster gaining them.

1 Like

This week is all updated.

The almost day long outage took a chunk out of everyone’s gains this week, but while the big climbers took big hits of a day’s regular gains, most guilds slowed by about half a day, so clearly most players who don’t play solidly all week still needed their regular weekly fix once the servers came back online (I know I did) :smiley:

We also see the first new guild entry to the top 50 for 5 weeks. Of course I have no historical data on new entries so we will have to wait and see whether they’re a new rocket like Royal Fire, a steady climber like Frozen Templars or just hang on to a lower rung for a while…:checkered_flag:

12 Likes

i can’t wait till you guys see me on that top 50.

1 Like

Back to a full week’s play this week and we’re all updated - thankfully no Spring Imps have made their way into my precious data. :smiley:

This week is the first week that it takes a full 100,000 trophies to be in the top 20.

We also had another new guild seize 50th spot and enter these charts - a guild that many would recognise already from their forum presence: Celestial Peak. :clap:

12 Likes

6.000+ trophies, awesome.
@actreal, your hard work is much appreciated.

1 Like

While I hope the devs enjoyed a sunny public holiday in Melbourne today (like I did), I’m glad it didn’t mean we missed news of this week’s update. Lucky for you all, it also doesn’t mean missing a weekly update of the league table. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was getting perplexed by the lack of table movement these last weeks, but this week there was reassuring movement all over the table including Royal Fire leaping 2 places into the top 10.

As always, click the link in the top post to check out all the action…

10 Likes

The update is up for the week.

This week saw the double glory event have very little impact on trophy numbers, so either players were enjoying double glory for their regular number of matches or for the most part, ignoring the event and running their regular teams.

I had fun playing lots of Rakshanin teams this week, but Rakshanin’s not going to stay in too many of my teams tomorrow.

10 Likes

Wait…I know what this really is…you are just using one link to draw people in so you can get the badge for a heavily used link :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Problem officer?

And apparently providing a valuable service that has been used a thousand times… :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’m too lazy to link it every week.

8 Likes

The update is up and dated. :wink:

Of note this week:

• We saw a new guild enter the tables, at number 47! Highest new entry ever, impressive work.
  • The minimum requirement for the top 50 is now over 70,000 trophies. Twice that number gets you into the top 12.
  • Solid numbers from most guilds held the tables relatively steady this week, but a couple of top 10 guilds have accelerated their growth this month.

These updates are fueled by likes so remember to drop a like here and in the top post if you want the updates to continue. :slight_smile:

At the end of this month we’ll see the Spring (Autumn) Seasonal Top 20 - I haven’t tallied anything yet, so I’m as interested as anyone to see what’s happened since last season.

20 Likes