Top 50 Guild League Table History

Or lots of arena.

I could not imagine grinding 350 trophies worth of arena play.

2 Likes

I have done weeks were I gotten to rank 1, then reached 450 trophies with Arena. Over 7 days.

3 Likes

You have an inner strength that I do not possess.

2 Likes

I felt I needed to check casual mode. The bug where people are earning -1 trophy affects casual mode, so no trophies are being earned in it.

1 Like

Ok, so next week’s guild tables are going to be greatly skewed.

tl;dr - Updates now 1 day earlier, weekly trophy earnings much bigger

I selected the original league table update time as the time of week that was least active trophies-wise and convenient for me to update at a similar time every week.

With the changes to the weekly reset time and with PvP probably more active close to the end of the week (as well as the start), I am moving the update time a day earlier.

Given how weird this week has been, with half under old and new systems and possibly a trophy bug affecting earnings (I haven’t seen confirmation whether it was a display bug or definitely fed through to guild totals), it’s a good week to shift the timetable too.

So here’s the update.

The biggest thing to note is how all earnings have doubled even in half a week so the earnings should be even bigger next week. It will be interesting in coming weeks to see how much is being able to earn up to 3 trophies per battle (with top guilds aiming primarily for the harder 3 trophy battles) and how much is the novelty of 2.0 this week plus whatever impact the trophy bug is having being corrected.

The massive increase in trophy earning means that older guilds who become less active will drop out of the table faster and newer active guilds will find it easier to climb up (at least for the next little while).

I’m also interested in how the top 100 individual tables show that some guilds’ earnings are driven by one or a few hardcore players while others must be spreading the load more evenly (at least somewhat).

Based on the table right now, 56 of the top 100 are from the top 50 guilds, 42 of those in the top 10 guilds.

I’m not sure what to do yet about the individual top 100 rankings. I’m hopeful the devs will publish a final weekly list of the top 100 so I can record a history, because I won’t be able to grab the data myself right before the new weekly reset time.

13 Likes

Nice analysis!

1 Like

And with the end of the season comes the seasonal table. It’s convenient the 2.0 update came when it did - it means next season will be a clean 2.0 only set of data from the first full week onward. :slight_smile:

Rankings are based on trophies won between the 29 February 2016 and the 29 May 2016 tables.

Spring (Autumn) League Top 20

1  Anonymous             104,138
 2  Match Masters         90,438
 3  Royal Fire            69,196
 4  Vn4ever               68,087
 5  Asha's World          58,623
 6  Rainmaker             57,155
 7  Tyrant                56,911
 8  Black Pearl           56,819
 9  Tigerclaw             46,772
10  Heroes United         44,186
11  Final Fantasy         39,091
12  Light Army            37,126
13  In Virtue             36,663
14  Swen giba             35,096*
15  Predators             34,270
16  Ultra Marines         33,374
17  Knights of the Glade  33,086
18  DeathFall             31,889
19  Kronos                29,002
20  Darkfall              28,984

* Earnings taken from first entry into top 50 so only cover 9 May to 29 May.

As always, if you want to see more seasonal data, give this post a like. If you like it all, give the top post of the thread a like.

The previous Winter (Summer) 2016 table is back up here.

18 Likes

Thanks! More to come, but if you liked that, here’s a bonus: in the top 20 seasonal guilds, there are 46 of this week’s top 100 players, and 7 out of 20 guilds have no top 100 players.

2 Likes

Swen Giba continues to puzzle me. How is it possible they earned as many trophies as Anonymous, who has ~10 members in the Top 100, yet they have none.

3 Likes

Swen giba on the guild list shows 30 members for me and anon shows 30 members for me too. Could it be a graphical glitch?

That is indeed very odd…

Are we back in the accusations business? If you absolutely have to, how about using another thread for it? I’d prefer for this one to not get locked.

2 Likes

Wait wut? i am confused, i think we are past that and talking about a certain guild here. Who is that directed at per-se?

Time will tell…

That sounds like a great feature request to me. Maybe the devs can add a “last week’s top 100” tab somewhere. Since most of the PVP rankings are about bragging rights, it feels appropriate to give those who are so inclined a pedestal to stand on for a week after their marathon ends.

3 Likes

I would support this, but I never see myself ranking high enough to matter

Oh, I won’t, either. It’s more for the @dhjl’s of the world. Me, I’d be happy to be in the top 1000.

2 Likes

What about the PvP rankings? Is anyone going to make the list?