Top 50 Guild League Table History

You guys definitely laid down some trophies this week, even when you were short a member.

2 Likes

Thxs @Mahamoti. Yeah, we actually replaced 3 members this week (1 retired, 1 wanted a more casual guild and 1 got kicked for not meeting reqs). We got lucky and found 3 great new members but they didn’t join until late in the week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We did what we could to fight y’all off for a long while, but you earned it this week! Good job.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Mahamoti! You guys gave us some great competition. We got ahead of you all once before only for you to regain the lead so we know you won’t make staying ahead of y’all easy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And lets not forget we will come to get you both :slight_smile:

1 Like

#A new week, a new season!

I don’t know whether it was the seasonal tables coming out last week, or the Sneak Peeks getting us all excited for Guild Wars, but the top 50 guilds increased activity all across the table this week. Go forth and check it out, an it pleases you to do so.

31 Likes

Yay, we come , Almost Epic

3 Likes

Congratulations to Almost Epic! Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you!! <3

So top 5 for the week on weekly change (3/5) are:

1. Anonymous
  2. Intrim
  3. Unrepentant
  4. Blazing Dragons
  5. Tigerclaw

Congrats to Almost Epic for joining the top 50.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

3 Likes

You mean for last week, not the week that is going to end tomorrow, right?

Correct, but I didn’t see anyone point out weekly rank since the last results were released.

The numbers aren’t out for this week yet. Intrim and Anonmyous are too close to call for 1 and 2. Usually it’s those two guilds then much further down, everyone else. Unprentant is likely 3rd again with a much smaller gap than usual.

#Wait no more, the numbers for this week are now out.

I don’t dwell on weekly change numbers for individual guilds too much since they’re quite a bit dependent on when I do my weekly recording, which depends in turn on when I have the chance to do so which varies somewhat from week to week.

But if others want to examine these things, that’s what making the stats available is for. :slight_smile:

One thing I will note is that the number of Top 100 players from outside the Top 50 guilds was on the rise this week. In the past, this has usually meant a few up-and-coming guilds are due to appear in the Top 50 soon.

23 Likes

We finally are Demi-Gods now. =D

5 Likes

Congrats. Enjoy the extra 500 gold per day!

Thanks, its all about prestige, new born son. :sweat_smile:

So top 5 for the week on weekly change (3/12) are:

1. Anonymous (35.5K)
  2. Intrim (32.9K)
  3. Unrepentant (25.7K)
  4. Rock$tar (22.8K)
    5.Tiger Claw (20.2K)

This is the smallest gap yet between Intrim and Unrepentant. I’m really happy about that since Intrim has @ZooKeeper, who I consider the top player in the game.

All our numbers are higher because of the great dragon event this week. All the top 5 teams were over 20K. Last week it was only the top 3.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

6 Likes

Nearly one year after he quit, @dhjl is still the top player in the game. :stuck_out_tongue:
But @ZooKeeper is unquestionably an incredible player.

Thanks for this top 5.

5 Likes

Thanks Actreal once again for your work on these reports.

As for @dhjl, most prolific player in GoW history, perhaps.

But by definition, a player who quit 8 months ago isn’t the top player in the game. No more than a team who was the greatest team of the last decade can lay any claim to the championship being handed out this year.

I agree with @PGSundling, @ZooKeeper is the top player in the game.

Isn’t it fun that we can have the same debates that animate most sports discussion about MVPs and greatest ever, right here for our little puzzle quest game? I think so, :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy trails folks
MerXian

8 Likes

Yeah you have to still be playing the game to be the top player in the game, well said. ZooKeeper has my vote for that as well. :grinning: The guy never stops.

If it turns out that he’s using steroids though, we’re taking his trophy away. :grinning::wink:

9 Likes