Top 50 Guild League Table History

Is there anywhere to see top players of all time stats? You all have piqued my curiosity.

Also, yes, big props to @actreal for doing this each week. So awesome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If we consider the players who are currently playing, @Zookeeper is the top player in the game, I agree on that.

However, @dhjl’s record of 101,140 PVP points is still unequaled, as far as I know.

4 Likes

I think I was playing only a month or two while dhjl was still playing. Wish I got to experience more of his greatness.

When I was starting out I didn’t even value pvp like I do now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s not just his high weekly trophy count and weekly top 100 that make @ZooKeeper great. Anything he posts on the forums related to team design is pure gold.

I don’t know whether he designed it himself, but his wraith bone dragon defend team was one of the few teams that could even challenge me. On invade I’m over 96% (97+ if it weren’t for team switching accidents after explore), so I’m no slouch myself. As an invade team, it’s one of my favorites. The synergies, the durability, the adaptability, it is truly a superior design. That team is a lot of fun to play and it rewards a skillful player. I really enjoyed that for a couple months. There are even quicker ways to win, so I’ve moved on, but I will always be thankful to @ZooKeeper for that experience too.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

3 Likes

That defence team is one of the most annoying ever.

Sorry adik @ZooKeeper I need to dock you points of you introduced that!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Anyway… thanks for all your kind words.

16 Likes

#The weekly update is up for this week.

Let’s just say that no one in the top 50 guilds looks like they missed out on Event rewards this week… :wink:

21 Likes

Congrats to all my Intrim colleagues.

For reaching 1 million this week, second team ever to do that.

For putting up the second best week in GoW history with 51624, so we now hold the best two weeks in GoW history.

And a special shoutout to Nono, who now holds the record for most pvp pts in a single week.

One heck of a crew who put in a week for the ages.

Choo choo!
MerXian

11 Likes

Top 5 for this week:

1. Intrim
  2. Anonymous
  3. Rock$tar
  4. Intrim II
  5. Unrepentant

In Unrepentant we were kicking back this week. I was doing explore myself, trying to finish traiting up everything before my vacation next month so I can quit obsessing on arcanes and finish writing my novel. Just 35 classes/troops to go.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

2 Likes

If anyone didnt know how to extract who were top 5 from the table, or was wondering what is unrepent doing.

5 Likes

That’s fine. @DonBoba, I’ll quit doing it.

I don’t know that people think to sort on the weekly numbers to ignore the effects of inertia. It generally only comes up on quarterly numbers otherwise.

Congrats to Intrim on reaching 1,000,000.
Welcome to godhood!

9 Likes

Everyone’s a millionaire …

:grin:

1 Like

I am sure everyone knows how to do it, but probably not everyone takes the time to do it.
So it is nice to have it posted here.

5 Likes

It is? It looks more like boasting than providing information.

3 Likes

Extracting the top 5 is providing information.
As for the comments, it depends on their content. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you think I’m just boasting, then feel free to do it. I can boast separately. I wouldn’t mind more posts from people about how their doing, since you know, we’re in this awesome community and all.

In this game there’s Intrim/Anonymous and then there’s everyone else. I wanted to highlight some of the up and coming teams that are rising up the rankings, like Unrepentant, Rock$star, Intrim II and {add your name here}.

Also maybe a top 10 is more informative, but I was lazy. So if someone else starts doing it, be less lazy than me and do 10. :slight_smile:

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

I actually do this for all 50 for my guild so we can see who the threats are coming from below as well as how we stack up (Top 10 this week, woot!). I can’t commit to posting that here every week as I’m just not consistent enough but I’d applaud anyone who did. :slight_smile:

It does look like boasting, @htismaqe is 100% right.
“In repent we were kicking back this week, thats why we havent gotten more trophies. If we were going hard we would be top 3”

2 Likes

@DonBoba If I wanted to boast I’d talk about how we passed Mean Machines back on January 1st and how Rock$star passed you guys back on 1/29 and how we’re both so many ranks above you. Granted I did temporarily post something and deleted it. So who else has passed Mean Machines and not looked back. :slight_smile:

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I’d like to see more people talking about how their guilds are doing in a thread about guild ranks. Where are the rivalries?

I’d also like to see guild names in the posts more so I remember better what guild people are from.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like