Top 20 Dominant -GW Optional- 1500s/400k/300t, 40k seals, all tasks

We have an opening now.

Hello there i am interested to join the guild.

Im still leveling my kingdoms but i can provide:

1500 seals, 75+ trophies, all GW match.
Thanks. Missa

Iā€™m glad your interested Missa, but your activity level is far lower than our current requirements and I would off you the advice of searching out a guild more catered to your activity level. If/when you feel you are capable of meeting our minimum required levels of 400k and 300t weekly, you are more than welcome to see if we have a position open at that time.

We now have 2 openings and just passed the million trophy milestoneā€¦

Me and my boyfriend are looking Into maybe changing guilds. He is level 800 Iā€™m level 235 we both get 1500 seals early in the week he donates 1m+ Per week Iā€™m about at 500 k per week as Iā€™m still working on upgrading my kingdoms Iā€™m 300+ trophyā€™s heā€™s at 500+ we like our current guild but they never hit legendary tasks or 40k seals we both also do Gw

1 Like

Iā€™ve replied in pm :slight_smile:

Dominant ranked second in trophies earned this past week and we currently have openings and are looking for driven players that can consistently perform at or above our minimum requirements of 400k 300t. We do not require discord or any other third party software.

If you still have room i can give more than the requirements my invite is C0RDSTER_1 the second letter is a zero

1 Like

I will likely be making a spot available in about 12 hours :slight_smile:

Awsome ive been looking for a guild thats more resource focused than guild wars :grinning:

1 Like

Invitations sent. We are full for this week after youā€™ve accepted.

Well I havenā€™t taken the time to post here lately but weā€™re doing great. We pulled Gardā€™s and infernus form legendary tasks the past couple of weeks. We currently have one opening.

1 Like

Anyone home? I sent a PM 2 days ago but have not heard back. Lvl. 905 donations easily 1 - 1.5mil a week. Seals usually done within a day or two. Typically 500-600 trophies. I am Brat#3455 on discord or message here. Thank you.

We anticipate having openings coming up this week.

2 openings now.

im interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have immediate openings for two at this time.

Dominant has 1 opening at this time. Guild League rank #17 and rank #74 (bracket 8) in GW despite being GW optional. If youā€™re active and can meet the requirements, itā€™s a great group of mature players to join.

Join us before reset! PM any of us if you are interested. 1 more spot to fill.

We are still looking to fill a position.

We are looking to fill a few spots.