Top 20 Dominant -GW Optional- 1500s/400k/300t, 40k seals, all tasks

Hey bud, just getting off work and yes I will likely have a spot open inside the hour.

Bumping upā€¦ Opening expected this weekendā€¦

1 Like

Hi everyone. Iā€™m looking for a high level guild completing at least 12 legendary tasks per week. I am level 1090 and provides per week 600K gold min / 300T min / 1500 seals / GvG on a daily basis. Let me know if my application is of any interest and taken into account. TY. (Iā€™m currently free and invitation code is TORKHAN_1)

1 Like

Currently we donā€™t have an opening but I can reserve a spot and notify you when an opening is available.

Ty for the quick answer Gilgamesh. I applied to 3 other similar guilds which are currently full as well. If iā€™m recruited by another guild, i will post a message here to tell you. If u donā€™t see anything u can consider my application is still pending. Thank you

Gotcha, usually I reserve until mid day Sunday to do roster changes unless thereā€™s an immediate need to replace a player leaving.

Hey Gilgamesh. was recruited today. I wish u well.

1 Like

Weā€™re looking to replace some less active folksā€¦

Would love to join! (level 1,050 player) DAVID_220

Hey iā€™m interested in joining your guild. No problems with 1500 seals and 300-500 trophies. Still lvling my kingdoms and iā€™m lvl 350 but i can donate 400k gold too it would just slow getting my kingdoms to lvl 10(still need 6 kingdoms to lvl up ). If interested wright me back here or in global chat in game ty))

I will send a invite in a few mins

Assectator_nznt . Thanks

Hello, Iā€™m Kraken, Level 1063, All towns at level 10 and double skill, make at least 1 000 000k every week, GW and 1500 seals, IĀ“m a regular player that plays several times a day, i was at a guild of the Top 50, but iā€™m looking for a real challenge.
You wontā€™ regret. Invite code KRAKEN_12.

1 Like

Invite sent Kraken
))

1 Like

Thank you Assectator.

Thank You guys

We currently have two openingsā€¦

lvl 1196, can donate 1 to 2 million a week, all kingdoms lvled, all seals collected evey week, 500-1000 trophies a week, active almost everyday, Invite code redwolf1979

1 Like

Sounds great, let me know when your available and we will get you in.

ready :slight_smile: when you are