(TOP 10) FREEDOM FIGHTERS are recruiting respectable active members. Join for big rewards, great community, website, fb page and support. Be Part Of Something Big!

2 spots availavle

1 Like

I’d like to join. my invite code is NILB. I’m only level 154 on my ps4 account but just broke 700 on my steam/mobile account. Would like to play more on ps4 but can’t find an active guild.

1 Like

all done…welcome :+1:

1 Like

1 spot left

1 Like

bump :smile_cat:

After one week there, i can say is maybe not the best Guild but definitely a good one. Guildmaster and lot of player are active, and lot of people give lot of gold. Of course there is few “lazy” people but not a big deal. My only regret was to didn’t told to the good player (isolvepuzzle, gokukill, drogo etcetc) of my previous (sleepy) guild to join FF!!

1 Like

thanks bro, FF went down to 8 members recently so since then we launched our site, fb page and got down to some serious recruiting, we are now full again and ranks are back to normal, our community thrives most of the time so that rocks, our “lazy” members is my current task at hand…and considering how well we filled im very hopfull it wont be long before lower ranked members are as good as the higher ranked members. thanks for being with us buddy :+1:

wassup ppl…bump lol :grin:

pm me for invite @ markb323

tis the season to be jolly…bump

1 Like