(TOP 10) FREEDOM FIGHTERS are recruiting respectable active members. Join for big rewards, great community, website, fb page and support. Be Part Of Something Big!

Find us on Facebook: Gems Of War - Freedom Fighters
Our website: http://gemsofwar.myfreesites.net/

1 Like

The nasirator was trying to join my guild yesterday. If you have him can I have him back please? Lol

stil a few spots left

1 Like

bump :grin:

1 Like

:slight_smile::grinning::grin:

1 Like

You’re bumping a lot. Crap, I just bumped you.

You could always bump one of the other three or four threads too?

cheers for the bumps :beers: , id rather bump than fill the forum with duplicate posts :innocent:

1 Like

Hy im interesstet in joining your guild . ca. Lvl 270 (im not ob console right now :joy:)
What are the weakly reqirements ?
O and i forgot im active :+1:t2:

lol pm me once your on console

1 Like

only a cpl of spots left

1 Like

Hi there.
He’s there still avalaible position? Im lvl 406, active player (almost all the year but not in july, go back my country for around a month and i dont bring my ps4 with me everytime (have to bring a lot of stupid japanese stuff to friend/family and take place in suitcase)), and give around 200k300k of gold and make 250-300 trophy per week.
I use to play long time in my guild, but guildmaster and over half of people almost never play, so i want join more alive guild.
My invitation code is Buggyleclown.
Have fun!!

yes 2 spots left but you need to leave your current guild before i can invite :+1:

1 Like

Alright mate, i leave my guild and wait your invite. see you soon!

1 Like

invite sent bro

1 Like

thx for invite me. so… woot!!! nice bonus guild and definitly more active player here. but little bit strange to become again low grade ^^.

1 Like

cpl spots open

1 Like

New player here, lvl 35. Looking for a new guild and wondering what your restrictions are??

1 Like

send me a pm on psn plz @ markb323

1 Like

we realise there are alot of low lvl members out there…look if we have space apply we will help you as much as we can just send me a pm regardless of your lvl or experience :upside_down:

1 Like