This, That, and a Few Other Things

I’ve had a few hours to reflect, and it occurred to me that some players might be opposed to making Faction teams easier. To which I would say, I’m more interested in making Faction Delve teams fun, not easy.

Primal Rift was the 5th faction released, so being lazy, I’d say that was late Dec 2018 or early Jan 2019. And then around Nov 2019, the layout was corrected to the intended, more challenging path.

Stonesong Aerie had the first rooms Harpy summons disabled for a while, allegedly. I never noticed, tbh. The whole faction seemed to summon plenty of reinforcements whenever I fought them, tbh. And I think I’ve used tbh too many times, to be honest. Shout out, Iron Mike. He’s the best. Around.

So, I thought of something else. Anybody, well, most people would probably prefer to fight me over fighting Mike Tyson. Reputation matters. Make Renown matter. Say, every 10k renown points increase a pure faction teams stats by 5% in delves, so at 40k, this weekend’s team would get a 20% boost. Too high?

Those enemy delve teams should tremble in fear at the sight of my troops. This I command. Scratch that. Humbly request. Pretty please, with a cherry on top.

5 Likes