Things that make you irrationally happy playing GoW (Rebooted)

Definitely this!

2 Likes

I use a soul farming team for my dungeon battles because I figure that if they ever release another Dawnbringer, future whiskeyjack will be grateful to not have to do any intensive soul farming.

It makes me irrationally happy when I get to cast Aziris more than once in a row. I think my maximum streak is 3 times in one turn. (Dark storm really helps fulfil his extra turn condition by the way).

1 Like

Killing the Infernal King after he respawns for the third or fourth time (I can’t remember my record). Yelling “Why won’t you just die!?” and then having it happen was very satisfying.

9 Likes

This! Oh so very much this!!!

Remembering the Epic Fail feeling after the Justice League ran through you. :expressionless:

1 Like

Casting your dawnbringer rite after the opponent casts theirs.

When you skip a daily task and it gives the same one right back! :laughing:

4 Likes

Infi-looping The Dragon Soul, Infernus, Divinia or Gorgotha. (I love me some 'splosions.)

I’m too old and jaded to feel irrational happiness now… but seeing the excitement on my son’s face when he pulls Ubastet from a gem key…

14 Likes

When you have your whole team including a mythic full of mana and Nyx tries to drain Divinia not just once but 5 times.

5 Likes

Using Tesla for yellow pet rescues

Yes, Tesla killed that whole team on her next cast :sunglasses:

15 Likes

When the bounty give you some blue orbs :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

There goes your good luck for the next year, all spent at once…

6 Likes

CPU’s Elspeth that is killing the Valraven in the Bounty this week is pretty sweet! :wink:

@Eika yeah, but less sweet is when it does another troop that fills Valraven which casts and Flees on its 1st turn

Blowing up the entire board with doomskulls :grin:

1 Like

^ Yes this so much! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

TPK. TPK + a storm, all day, e’rryday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Add in Taloca and Lightning Strike for good measure :stuck_out_tongue: :relaxed:.

Our guild pulling HKI from LT’s

6 Likes

Actually being able to fight zull without a godslayer kingdom or troop restrictions
AND HE IS NOT LEVEL 300

A tiny QoL fix in the ascension screen: now it shows you how many extras you have, rather than how many copies.

So the monthly “I have 10 troops and need 10, why can’t I ascend?” thread is going to disappear. We’ll still have the bi-monthly, “Why did a troop disappear from my team?” thread, but that’s at least intuitive once explained.

1 Like