Things that make you angry while playing GoW

I’m pretty sure I posted early on in Campaign 1 that I was expecting it to work this way. At this point, IP2/505 are doing everything they can to push monetization.

I really enjoy my guild/guild family, but this is getting exhausting. Can’t wait for the Treasure Map rework that’ll remove Gems entirely and add white pet food or some other junk…or worse, some game mode-specific currency that’s required for some other meta aspect.

Part of me almost wishes they’d just do the Tribute nerf anyone with half a mind knows they’re absolutely salivating over. Then a bunch of us could finally say “F this” and be done with it.

I was wonder why it havent entered the Soulforge yet, but my early conclutions was that it will be put in it the very last cycle. So everything is as expected. I expect more crazy rules to come around.

This yellow box keeps showing up on xbox

Are you sure this is not a result of Sticky Notes on the screen? Kidding aside, this can be really frustrating. Usually, a reboot of the app or the reinstall of the game should solve all temporary memory issues. Did you try it?

Der Sinn ist es zu verlieren und damit einen Revance Kampf zu bekommen. Durch einen Solchen erhöht sich der Gewinn beim Gold ganz erheblich !

Dear Devs, a little bit of programing (pseudo code) to add to GoW:

IF Battle-Type = “Event” AND Event-Medal != Equipped

Print "We noticed you have an Event Medal for this battle, but it 
          isn't equipped. Would you like to equip it now?"

ELSE IF Battle-Type != “Event” AND Event-Medal = Equipped

Print "You are using an Event Medal in a non-Event Battle. 
        Would you like to change it?"

END IF

9 Likes

Or better yet, let us assign sets of medals to teams…!

Oh wait, can’t let people play uninterrupted for more than 30 minutes.

5 Likes

Yesterday I was mad because I fought three pure faction level 300 delve attempts with Event Medals equipped.

Today I had the right medals, they just weren’t sufficient. Still mad…

Horned Guardian killed my last three troops. Skyfall skulls and other BS. And those stupid gems telling me the game is about to disconnect again…

5 Likes

Being around level 450 but constantly being put against players 1150-1500 in Guild Wars. Even with hack teams like double Gobtruffle, one mistake or bad cascade costing me a loop will get my team wiped by people with twice my stats. It makes for a frustrating, sweaty experience.

2 Likes

GW feels frustrating even for players who can make any team they wish to have. You’ll get there in due course. For now, find out the counter teams and try to target pull the troops needed. They may need training and leveling too. Good luck!

2 Likes

This weeks world event. Once again we have to do skull spam with only a limited amount of ways to force them on the board. At least I have Doomed Axe, but I feel sorry for anyone that doesn’t have it. Lets create 7 gems with Kobold, so the enemy can use them to kill my troops.

Guess I won’t be using all my sigils again this week.

3 Likes

Well, at least, the scoring is easier. No tiers needed to get all rewards.

P.S.: My answer is a “nice” post and I think it is misplaced. :wink:

1 Like

Yay! An Epic Vault Key!!!

Yay! Got TWO Major Orbs of Chaos!!!

Let’s see what I get…

Two ******* Major Orbs of Growth… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Not sure about you guys, but I am about to explode seeing offers like these 7 times a week.

3 Likes

Was close of hitting my laptop screen this morning.

2 Likes

Still no warcoins and now you do this to me!?

26 Likes

It’s even worse when you don’t find your second Raven in the first five floors, then buy a sigil just to find him in the first match right after.

1 Like

Look at this.

This game desperately needs a speed increase option past the current 4x. It’s already a chore to watch the AI cheat itself extra turns for a minute even at that speed, especially when its any and every time the AI has any troop that causes board manipulation, ie gem spawns, doubling, or jumbling the board for itself. I’m level 1340 so I know it actively cheats, false flags falling 3 matches as extra turns for the AI, and encourages cascades of free skulls for itself to ensure killing first slot even at level 40 world event stuff. Also, maybe design your weekly challenges for the troops you actually fight in the weekly events. You would think that killing dwarves for the highest event wouldn’t mean going to grind explores for no reason on top of PVP and events each week. Gems devs practically owe me a controller for this sorta garbage design.

2 Likes

So I get Zaejin up to Level 21.

Today I get a Daily Deal offer to “Help Zaejin towards Power Level 22”

To advance Zaejin further, I need to “unlock 3 traits on 31 Zaejin troops” which the game itself tells me is “Not even achievable yet”.

I have 167 Giant Toadstools at Level 20.

Perhaps someone can explain how, exactly this deal is supposed to “help” me"…? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Come on, Devs, at least include a check in your code that looks to see if advancing a kingdom can be done in the first place instead of pi$$ing off your customers with a useless deal…

4 Likes