There's No Place Like Tome

I agree 100% - I only started finishing colors off recently. My process was:

1. Every week, buy enough glory packs to fully trait every troop that was released, then buy that many again.
  2. Whenever I had time after completing other objectives, farm explore for whatever arcanes I wanted specifically, or once that was done, whichever ones I needed the most of.

Between that and getting a certain number of random Arcanes from opening chests and other game modes, I’ve been able to gradually bring everything down fairly evenly. I’m to the point now where each week, I can finish off a color based on what is in the shop, although there have been a number of repeats lately. For example, I finished off Arcane Mountains with Bulette, so Hellspawn doesn’t do me any good this week (though I still bought a few extras to start building up some inventory).

Still, it’s nice to see that red text turn black on GOWDB.

arcanes remaining

2 Likes

I normally buy 16 of a Glory pack if the troop is UR or Epic. Commons I normally only buy one since they’ll be available easily later on. I just have to be careful with my Glory.

As I have so many troops left to trait - including really important ones like the trolls - it’s hard for me to settle on anything. Often I go by kingdom and see what’s close to another star, but as most are at 6* or more now, it’s basically preparing for mythics and then seeing what would be most useful for GW right now. Also favourites - I shamelessly trait some kingdoms more than others. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I just have three of the major traitstones in black text now… wish there would be more. Also so jealous of you only needing 10 more Arcane Bloods and 0 Arcane Forests, lol. Kind of surprised about your Arcane Plains not being at 0 yet - me hanging out with Pharos-Ra in the challenges there gives me more Plains than I get other colors.

1 Like

You two wanna get a room or sumthin? lol

4 Likes

Ok there was a mini hoopla about Psion recently. I don’t see it. Just got to Rank 1 PvP playing almost exclusive 3T battles. If there were no Psion/Daemons present I would chose a 2T or 1T with stones.

End result: 55/200 Stones.

Psion and Daemons were not easy to find. I just used a non-looping regular Power Demon team for Invade. 1 total loss for the entire run when I accidently started a PvP battle with my all red Construct ‘daily task’ team.

2 Likes

Quite similar to what i did, and eventally i’ll have at least 37 extra Arcanes of each dual colors (plus the arcanes of Mythics i’m still missing), which would be enough for a new Mythic and Legendary, and then progress to higher amounts slowly with glory packs.

Arcanes now

1 Like

I did it in around 3 hours sheba. I also put a daemon defence.

2 Likes

Wow, I was actually really lucky with my time then!
And yup, my defense is right now Erinyes x4. Wanna help others out as much as possible, even though I’m only listed in PVP for a few minutes each day when doing GW since I otherwise only sit in explore. But still, every single bit might help.

The Bonus to Constructs makes no sense this week since the attack bonus is for using Karakoth troops, and you won’t win with those constructs.

1 Like

It doesn’t work like that, you are listed in the PvP ‘pool’ for hours after an Invasion. The duration has been altered a few of times and I believe its only been estimated via personal player logging (not developer specific comments) in the 6 hour vicinity.

If that’s true, then why do I only get 1-2 defense results up to 20 mins after GW and then nothing for the rest of the day? I assumed the timeframe was so short because the green PVP exclamation mark and the following defense screen really only pops up after GW. I always immediately click on it if I see it if it irritates me and I figured not clicking on it wouldn’t let me stay in the PVP pool for longer… am I mistaken?