The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Love Jarl though. Really hope the nobends dont get put into a bundle with 2 other troops. Want those stones so I can go back to my Jarl team for a while

the problem in my opinion is jarl is more lucky in defense then invasion , it happen often i make his cast and can’t find any x4 gems, the AI is way much lucky then i am with jarl

That’s why I usually pair Jarl with Mab. Not for color synergy (there is none), but I wait to cast Jarl after Mab’s third trait has Frozen most of the enemy team. That way, if he misfires, the AI won’t take all the mana by chaining 4- and 5- matches he’s provided them.

My favorite Jarl team at the moment is:
Jarl***
Hellcat
Alchemist**
Mab***
http://ashtender.com/gems/teams/jarl-firemantle,hellcat,alchemist,queen-mab?banner=adana

1 Like

now this team look interesting, i can’t wait to get almost all troop of pc

i got plenty idea of other team but we don’t have the troops yet, i really hope we will start catching up this week

Waiting for an ideal time to cast Maw/IK/Sheggra isn’t ideal for me.

I switched to Jarl when I noticed the board is usually flooded with Reds and Yellows. I OFTEN cast Jarl 5+ times in a row.

it happen most of the time IK is filled before sheggra or at the same time since maw create yellow and brown
so you don’t have to wait very long to cast both

im not saying your strategy is not good but i really doubt this is quicker then a minute match since you need to cast 4-5x jarl to finish fight

“quicker then a minute”

This is exactly why Maw got rebalanced. It’s fun winning super quick, yes, however, it gets boring VERY quickly. At least in my opinion it did and I only ever use Mawggra if I can’t play much and need to get a solid amount of gold in a small amount of time, etc.

Said team is stupidly easy to use, way too fast and requires zero thought process at all.

The balanced/fixed Maw on the PC version is still powerful, just not as stupid as it currently is on the consoles.

Maw average wins are not under 1 min if you take in count all the process before the battle itself. 1 min 40 seems for me more accurate.

i want a quick team cause we will get everything very quick at the same time (new kingdoms, new guild task) i will want to be able to farm gold the quicker i can so i can get enough in bank for the next weeks and that way make it easier if i cant play that much in a specific week

you’re already very quick! You maple syrup freak, tabernacle! :slight_smile:

lol btw we say tabarnak :slight_smile:

tabarnak in french?? nah i dont believe you…really?

Literally using mab just for the third trait?

Looking forward to her.

Also interested to see the next kingdom for PC; must be overdue now

Its from quebec bro :slight_smile: real word is tabernacle but in quebec we say tabarnak

1 Like

Yes, in that team I use her almost entirely for the third trait. Occasionally, the cascade spam between Alchrmist, Hellcat, and Jarl will give some blue or purple her way, but I never aim for it. On the plus side, if she does fill, the constant looping plus Arcane makes her a great finishing nuke.

Any clues of the next event? The 2.0 update is still maybe 2 weeks from now, so I guess not a new kingdom this week? Arcane skull stones would be nice…

We will know in couple hours when @death will tell us

You misspelled my name :rage:

Tomorrow’s Event will be the Kingdom of Darkstone The Event Troop will be Sea Troll (Epic) and the Arcane Traitstone available will be Venoms (Green/Purple)

Green/Purple Troops for those Arcane Venoms:
PLAGUE
Boar Rider
Dark Song
Hag
Sea Troll
Siren
Spider Queen
Star Gazer
Tyri
Venoxia

UPCOMING: Spirit Fox (Ultra Rare), Thorn Knight (Rare)

#Event Chests:
Will contain mostly Darkstone Troops, featured Legendary is Psion.

3 Likes

Haha but who tell you first? :slight_smile:

1 Like