The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Hmm, OK. I feel like I would need to try this and see it in action. I’m not sure if empowered Siren is within my grasp right now, but everything else should be reasonable.

What if there are no Green/Blue Troops, or if Siren doesn’t generate Green/Blue?

This is why I prefer my team, for consistency.

Alchemist - Fire Link
Valkyrie - Water Link
Rowanne
Green Seer

Add a Yellow/Yellow or Yellow/Green Banner.

Mana Costs of 10 for each generator and 12 for Rowanne means you’ll win by turn 2 most of the time.

Iuse templar mercy rowanne valk

1 Like

Yeah that one works really good too.

Green Seer uses Yellow and Purple. Very rare that I’d need to fall all the way back to Red or Brown.

Red/Brown Alchemist charges a Green generator and a Blue generator so you can double-tap with Rowanne if needed :wink:

Unfortunately, I’m spoiled by Mercy. Alchemist is reliable but he’s just too slow.

I got a question for you guys, i remember the other day @Mr.Strange said the max mastery was 63%, i am now 76% so any reason to level up the next kingdoms?

Talking about the level only not the stars

Level is for tribute percentage and stat gain.

You are 13% above the max?

Level is not only for the color mastery? And yes i guess if the max is still 63%

Edit yeah sorry my bad level 10 give bonus +1 and 5 stars +2

Sounds strange doesnt it? Hopefully there is an explanation!

The kingdom levels you upgrade with gold? They increase tribute chance and give all troops one stat boost

1 Like

Yeah i remember now lol sorry my bad

Yeah it’s strange if the max is 63% why put max level to 1000 if you reach 63% before?

Edit maybe if you not in a guild you need to reach level 1000 for 63%

Here’s the last discussion I recall on this topic.

Looks like I misunderstood…

Ok so that put me 8% over the max then, still wonder why not block the % at 68 when you reach it? Maybe they going to change it?

Probably just a bug in the formula on Console that was never addressed.

@TaliaParks What are your %'s up to now? You posted a picture a couple months ago that showed how far over the supposed maximum you were…

I can’t answer for him, however, we’re in the same guild and I’m super close to hitting level 1,000. He’s level 703.

ALL my mana surge percentage is at 76.

1 Like

So, sounds like 76% might be the console max if you and @Rickygervais are both there. I’ll have to check mine when I get home…

My guild leader posted a picture of his fire mana surge at 77% on our guild community page. That’s the highest I’ve seen to date.