The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

As above, it cannot be bought but it seems like this would be a good time to start selling it. If I want to get all the troops I would like in the next 2 months then I would need to purchase it. Id like a one off bulk purchase personally.

Impossible to say what to do with the upcoming event troops until they announce how they will have us catch up with PC. I will continue to get 1 of each new troop though- and there are a couple of arcanes I really want and would be willing to drop my entire glory stash on

It would be nice if it got sold yeah XD alas.
Treasure Maps could help. I did one yesterday that got me 41 glory. That was the first time I had two vaults though so it probably won’t be that high always. Still, maybe 15 - 20 glory average per map. That one map finally got me the Treasure Hunter trophy! I thought I’d never manage to get two vaults.

Yep people that do the maps generally speak highly of them. I tried a few yesterday but didnt get great amounts of glory. Ill try them again soon - be nice to have a huge stash of glory

My best is 70 glory for a map. 15-20 is normal.

1 Like

Who are we expecting? Who is even left from the update approx. 3 months ago? Nobends and a couple of others?

If it is nobends I will need around another 1600 glory which should be ok If I revert to maps this week.

I don’t think we’ll get nobends until next update. Not sure who we’ll get but I thought I read somewhere that all those extra “show all” troops aren’t going to be available until at least then.

1 Like

valor from swords edge

That’s what Mr. Strange wrote.

Although, we did just have an update last week! I don’t believe they bothered with new content, it looked like exclusively bug fixes to me. So more than likely we will have to wait until some time after the next (next) update.

Is that a guess?

He uses red/blue. I need that for Crimson Bat but also my most wanted, War. Luckily there are two more red/blue epics due too.

I wonder if Valor is used much against the mythic teams.

I’ve never seen Valor on defense, and never felt the need to use him on offense. There’s always been a better choice, IMO.

Just one copy required so

Thanks

Tomorrow’s Event will be the Kingdom of Sword’s Edge. The Event Troop will be Valor (Epic) and the Arcane Traitstone available will be Bloods (Red/Blue)

Red/Blue Troops for those Arcane Bloods:
Alastair
Anointed One
Berserker
Crimson Bat
Deep Borer
Hydra
Lamia
Raven
Rex Warrior
Valor
Wight

UPCOMING: Tal’Rae, War and Wild Fang

#Event Chests:
Will contain mostly Sword’s Edge Troops, featured Legendary is Shadow Dragon.

3 Likes

epic or ultra rare?

Epic

@TaliaParks Those stones required for War too?

1 Like

Ok thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

War needs blood and lava stones.

Greedy :poop:

I indicated Valor is an Epic and added War to the list of Troops that use Arcane Bloods

And how can i get war then? Chests up tomorrow?

A date for War has yet to be confirmed. Soon :slight_smile: