The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread Part 1 (Closed)

Trying to find the thread

They said a “small” discount. I’m envisioning like 10% off the usual price, maybe 20% if we are lucky.

2 Likes

We will be getting Glory in Guild Tasks, more in PvP and we can even get more turns in TH. There will be more Glory for you to spend soon enough

Expecting 20% too. 320 glory for epics and 240 for the rest.

Personally I think half price would be more appropriate but im sure id be accused of being greedy

2 Likes

You are greedy :wink:

2 Likes

There it is

2 Likes

2 Likes

Read all your posts and everything you said mirrors me exactly. I still see enough knights to want a traited Nog but it is reducing.

Also nervous about investing in him when the landscape is about to change so much… but want to go for it anyway. All I want is that 3rd trait but cant remember how many arcane I need.

2 Likes

Bunni’Nog for the Emperor Khorvash-led meta teams

2 Likes

Actually Bone Dragon would be better, Khorvash can Stun Bunni’Nog

Im with you 250 for mythic 150 for legendary and 100 for the rest :slight_smile:

But we won’t get these for at least a month, maybe more. Meanwhile, new troops will (presumably) be coming fast and furious. Still, any discount will be welcome.

1 Like
  1. True 2. True 3. Only the top guilds will get this. My guild is ranked #32 on console (and climbing fairly steadily, getting about 2k trophies/week) and yet we are only donating about 2 million gold per week, which is not enough to even finish one line of tasks. I probably won’t see the +6 moves in treasure chest bonus for quite some time until my guild increases donation requirements. Even then, our guild mana mastery bonus won’t be maxed at 100, so even if we were coordinated to focus on one specific set of tasks we would be making our mana bonuses uneven, which I’m unsure we would do. My guess is no guild outside the top 10 will see any of those bonuses any time soon. That being said, the gold key tasks are way better, at least for the first several levels, to invest in than actually buying gold keys individually so hopefully some members will shift their gold spending to the guild from that.
1 Like

But Khorvash would have to get a cast off before getting hit with skulls once in order to stun.

I haven’t thought about builds much, but you could have Manticore on hand if you’re worried about EK stunning, so I think Bunni would still work on EK led teams. You could even put him out front on the IK/Mercy/Sheggra lineup as an anti-knight team. Skull spamming with 5x damage? That sounds fun to me.

1 Like

XB1 or PS4? There Consoles are separate in the Guild leaderboard.

Are the +6 Map Turns a Mastery bonus or a temp bonus from finishing the 12 Tasks?

Do EK teams generally have any other knights or is Bunni just mugging Khorvash?

They do not typically have other knights.

1 Like

You can put anything in front of IK/Mercy/Sheggra, even a Peasant, it’s that OP of a combo

I’m in the #2 guild on PS4, and while I’m not privy to the internal workings, I suspect we wouldn’t be able to max out the guild tasks weekly. We’ll need to wait and see obviously, but Santa’s Big Gifts is the only guild that I would expect to consistently be able to do this as things stand now.

1 Like

Nobody can accuse you of not being helpful anyway!