The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

U forgot the ™ brudda

1 Like

No, I haven’t heard anything back. And Salty seemed to indicate that Totem Guardian went into Glory chests but not into Gold chests, which I had never heard of before.

@Saltypatra: could you please shed a little light on this? We’ve been operating on the assumption that troops go into all relevant chests 4 weeks after release. Was this just a one-off or has there been some kind of change in policy? If a change in policy, can you let us know what the new policy is?

3 Likes

@Saltypatra we got 2 great questions here is it possible to get any answer please??? :smile:

@Stan, they’re meant to go into chests at the same time, this was a one off. So normally they wouldn’t be available in Glory chests yet. No change in policy, just an unusual occurence with Totem Guardian making itself available for Glory early.

Our builds for the update are currently in testing! I will give you more information as I have it.

4 Likes

Ty salty sound good i hope it will be submitted soon

I’m predicting another all platform event.

And you are probably wrong, sirrian mentionned we wont be syncro soon

“We’ll be briefly moving out of sync again shortly to help with our final catch up for consoles”

1 Like

I think it will by synchro events until we get the update, then we’ll diverge while we get the centaur event and Urskaya (probably with bonus troops to catch up or keep pace), then back into sync shortly thereafter and forevermore.

5 Likes

Looks like we are synced once more.

Yeah! I like being synced

1 Like

I only burned almost 1,000 Keys and 0 Totems Guardians, so I think its safe to say Totem Guardian is still not in the Gold Chest. Someone needs to add that particular troop to the list.

Bad Medicine

Hey @Strat, I’m just updating my “not in chests” list. Did you get Dwarven Gates when you opened gold chests today?

Until we have a couple weeks where things go as expected, I’ll probably wait until I have confirmation before updating that list.

2 Likes

@Stan out of my small 1k Gold Keys sample size this morning:
Drarven Gate. Confirmed in Gold Chests as expected at 4 weeks.
Totem Guardian. Status Unknown (mostly like No), 2 weeks late thus far IMO.

2 Likes

I’m wondering whether the accelerated Mythic release schedule (every two weeks) is the new normal or whether we’re going to get a little break and go back to every 3 weeks now. On a 3 week schedule, we’d be caught up (with simultaneous release) on December 1. On a 2 week schedule, we’d be caught up (with simultaneous release) on October 6.

To me, the 2 week schedule is too fast. I’m already busted so the odds of pulling a mythic during an exclusive week are very remote, and more so with so little time to replenish a few gems and keys in between.

At this point, I’m just waiting until Urskaya is released before popping any gold chests. Hopefully it is in by then…

2 Likes

At this rate I’m slightly tempted to wait until the Kingdom after Urskaya since I’d bet it will be a simultaneous release. Doesn’t PC/Mobile have a 2 month window between kingdom releases? Hasn’t it already been over a month since Urskaya has been released? It might be prudent to keep saving keys until the kingdom after Urskaya, but I doubt I’ll have the patience personally.

1 Like

Yeah depend how long they will wait after update to release the kingdom

1 Like

That’s a good point. My stash of glory and gem keys is gone, so just to collect all of the Urskaya troops, I’m going to need to open some gold keys and then probably wait until the kingdom event to collect the higher rarity troops with event keys. The next kingdom will be a good bet for simultaneous release (or at least a console release within a few weeks), so that might be a good time to drop the rest of my 10,000 plus gold keys.

The spoiler list is showing the next PC kingdom for September 15. Assuming we get the update in the next week or two, we’ll probably get Urskaya right away, then a couple weeks of troop catch-ups, then the new kingdom a little behind PC. There are lots of perfectly reasonable ways they can catch up once the update is out, though.

@Stan @VegaDark541

I’m even planning to wait until that red hawk goes in on the 4th at this point. I think the new Kingdom will be after the 4th. Best use will be then! I was just messing around with a few extra Keys and getting some extra Glory for event troop purchases with the 1k. (as opposed to playing the game for Glory :wink:)

I try and have at least 25,000 Gold Keys before a Kingdom is released. And I’m way over that.

1 Like