The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I keep following every thread since Nimhain
And sirrian like to give info in unrelated thread lol

2 Likes

Also to keep tabs on dev posts you can also use these two links:

http://community.gemsofwar.com/groups/admins/activity/posts - Sirrian & Nimhain (& Andrew when he posts)

http://community.gemsofwar.com/groups/moderators/activity/posts - Salty, Alpheon, GoldPhoenix0, Sirrian, Lila36 & Vexx (from his single post on the forums :stuck_out_tongue: )

6 Likes

so besides prince azquila we get something else tomorrow?

Short answer yes.

6 Likes

And what is the long answer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The long answer is: “You’ll need to wait and see to find out”

5 Likes

Lol i thought it was longer then this :stuck_out_tongue:

Those who said they didn’t want jotnar or Ketras may want to rethink that. Both are getting some changes and buffs.

2 Likes

Quick question for you guys, if the weekly event is +25 % knights, does it only change the attack magic and armor or it also change the % of trait?

Exemple: korvash 25% skull damage reduction will increase to 50% or it doesn’t affect traits?

Traits aren’t affected. Just the stats.

2 Likes

Ok thank you i wasn’t sure

I just tried the storm ability and imo it didin’t really change the drop rate of that color it’s just weird the timer under the screen

1 Like

Thanks because the drops are already predetermined to only favor the AI under all circumstances ;);):wink:

1 Like

I didn’t notice it at first, but using a gem exploder I noticed that the drop rate for the storming color was about 30-40%. You don’t really notice it when you make 3-matches, but you do when you clear significant portions of the board.

2 Likes

I just tried with gorgo and yes you are right but @Strat also is right it look like it’s on the AI favor

@Rickygervais
I was just joking around with perception bias.

Lol well i did 3 fight and everytime there was 4x gem ready to take for the AI and of course i catched nothing :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s Quebecois, they don’t do sarcasm like we do, @Strat. :wink:

1 Like

I think the larger pvp pool is very cool

3 recurent teams

Gorgo
Valk or kraken
Justice
Mab

Gorgo
Dragon soul
Famine
mab

Any troop
Spirit fox
Spirit fox
Spirit fox

Have fun, oh please dev nerf bone dragon we want more diversity, yeah of course there is your diversity

2 Likes

@Nimhain @Saltypatra any chance of a new mythic being released this week to help us get caught up?