The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

I opened 10 just to double check but they were all Khetar cards. That sounds odd.

1 Like

I’ll open a ticket if that’s the case

Unfortunately, yes. Sometimes you will get a Bladedancer party too. The drop pool is not 100% limited to the Kingdom.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s very frustrating.

It looks like Talia hadn’t correctly reconciled the version numbers of the released troops and I copied and pasted his list as the basis for mine above. Last week, I was sure we were down to Anubite and Settite and was a little surprised when we got Apothecary and Lord Ironbeard, since he had listed them as 2.2 version troops. I know the Console and PC versions aren’t numbered the same, but I just went through all of the recently released troops and compared the release date of all patches, kingdoms and troops and will update my original post with release dates and PC version numbers shortly.

A short summary is here: Version 2.1 (guild update) was released on September 12 and version 2.1.5 (current PC version) on October 25. From troops released on PC/Mobile in the period between these two updates, we have already received Ironbeard, Apothecary, Royal Engineer, Bombot and DRACOS. They couldn’t give us Couatl and Dragonian Rogue without first giving us Dragon’s Claw, and I’m not sure if we have the coding necessary for Werewolf/Villager, but since they have already released 2.1 troops on Console, I think they could still release [Satyr Musician and War Goat], [Grand Inquisitor/Penitent] and [Dragon Knight/Innkeeper/Ysabelle] before the next console patch if need be.

Edit to add: original post is now updated to include PC/Mobile release dates for all troops not yet released on Console (except for Imps) and PC/Mobile patch dates.

1 Like

When will we get the guild patch exactly, keep seeing ppl talk about guild chests, challenges and totems and we dont have that…

The developers don’t even know “exactly”. As of last night the update is pending approval.

On console we were “expected” to get chat functionality with an update in Early September, it got delayed and eventually they disabled chat to push out the PvP update a few weeks later. Considering how long they have been working on chat certification all anyone has is a guess (or the word soon).

When its approved I’m sure they will give us a date.

1 Like

Doubt they will give us a date, more likely a time. Once Microsoft and Sony approve. They just need quick approval from 505 games and then can send it out. Only delay from 505 comes from someone not being in the office there.

Once all the approvals are in, I’m fairly certain they could give us an date IF they chose to. But 505 might have a internal type of policy of not telling players until the day before?

Lots of other development houses tell players the exact date when an update is arriving on console for their user base.

Still, considering how many months they’ve been trying to get ‘chat’ approved, I just hope it goes through!

Sony already approved it, Sirrian told us this morning but Micrsosoft just holding things up now.

1 Like

Good guyo sony, aruwasu preasingu.

When is the new thread? I want to know next event troops so i know if i want to keep the 250 glory i have saved up or buy another settite.

If you don’t need the arcanes don’t bother buying another. We’ll all know tomorrow.

Updated for this week’s PC/Mobile and Console events.

2 Likes

I got a question about desdemona, her text saying if she hit a demon she get extra turn, so does it mean you can keep hitting the same demon again and again and always get extra turn untill it die?

1 Like

In theory yes, in practice you won’t be able to get it off every turn since you need to refill her mana each time.

1 Like

Cant wait for the update anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

I know we are all hoping for the update (Sirrian said as soon as tomorrow!) but, in the event that it doesn’t get approved again…isn’t Desdomonia in the game? She is showing up in the show all view, although not droppable. That could be in a glory bundle next week if we have to have yet another event with no update. Other than her I think the only unreleased troops are Imps which I doubt would be released out off-season.

After that just release a bunch of old troops in glory bundles in an effort for people to stock up on traitstones…better than nothing!

4 Likes

I think they can ninja style new troop, remember rock troll? He wasnt in the show all list and they added him