The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

Yup im only asking for 1 copy also, crossing fingers

2 Likes

I spend 200 VIP keys and didnā€™t get a single Jontar, so Iā€™ll feel lucky if I get a single Pharos. I too am very close to the soul wall. About 400k needed to finish all troops, but that includes all the PC troops we donā€™t have as well, so itā€™s basically 200k more needed for existing troops, which isnā€™t bad at all. I certainly hope the crafting system will use souls so they remain useful (also, major traitstonesā€¦please crafting system use major traitstones!)

@Nimhain i know you donā€™t want to give us a schedule but can you tell us what is your priority when we will be on the same page then pc?

-crafting?
-rework pvp gold and points?
-rework guild war?
-fix bugs?

Hey everyone, ahead of an official announcement (As Iā€™m not sure our @Saltypatra Social Media Ninja will be available to announce it beforehand), we just got confirmation on a release. And itā€™sā€¦

Very Soonā„¢.

8 Likes

Hahaha i hate you :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And I appreciate it :stuck_out_tongue:

To not keep everyone in suspense, weā€™ve gotten confirmation that the Xbox update should be available from 5pm PST, with PS4 launching shortly afterwards. So, within a few hours from this post.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update. I have to say I have never played a game where the developers have so much interaction with the players. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

@Alpheon. Yeah baby!!! You rock!!! Ty for the info and suspense :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will the PC/Mobile patch notes be generally applicable, or will there be some significant differences?

You know which forum knights to callā€¦:yum:

1 Like

I think weā€™re safe, for now. But I always know who to call if Iā€™m going to summon the Herald of the Forum Knights.

1 Like

Should be nice to see what Guild Wars is all about with all the comments made (for better or worse). As for anything new with the updateā€¦ wellā€¦ have a whole lot of new waiting already.

3 Likes

Back from the dead! Welcome, old friend. Iā€™ve tried to carry-on what you started all those months ago.

1 Like

Weā€™ll have a blog post up shortly with the full patch notes. Itā€™s mostly the same but with some minor additions (and bug fixes of course!)

4 Likes

Hey hello @Shiratori and welcome back, you can be proud of @Stan you both did fantastic job and ty both for taking the time to post these infos

it is a pleasure to read your speculations and predictionsā€¦ ty again guys

2 Likes

Shiratoriā€™s ā€œcoming soonā€ thread and his many speculations and predictions were what got me hooked on the forum in the first place.

2 Likes

So I see ā€¦ And then some. Youā€™ve done great.

Glad to see itā€™s still appreciated and enjoyed even with things revealed a few hours early by the devs now.

Was just passing through. Came to get all the new trophies, waiting to see if Guild Wars will have any new ones. Just a very casual player these days.

3 Likes

For anyone that is interested, the release of Necrezza and/or Pharos-Ra should make Khetar the first kingdom where we can reach 8 power stars. I donā€™t know if I have the traitstones to reach it myself, but for folks who are a little closer to end-game, it should be an easy reach.

1 Like

As the proud owner of a pharos once you get him traited if you pair him with valk and EK its a mighty combo that generates many soulsšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

What do you use as your 4th? Mercy?