The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

If that ever did happen, I would just start another one, at least until we are caught up on troops. Once that update goes through, it should hopefully be just a few more weeks!

1 Like

Am I correct in that if the update doesn’t get approved this week they would likely do a recycled event or offer some troops for glory that they didn’t initially?

1 Like

No one knows for sure but the devs, but that’s what I’m thinking. The thing that would make the most sense to me would be to run a Karakoth event with Dark Troll and Void Portal available for Glory. Those troops went straight into chests a few weeks ago and some people haven’t managed to pull them. If it went another week after that, nothing obvious jumps to mind, but let’s just hope it doesn’t get that far.

1 Like

Personally Im hoping for approval today or tomorrow. I have keys itching to be opened to get a new mythic. Almost a 1,000 gem key to be be exact, lol.

1 Like

Nice. I don’t have that many gem keys, but I’ve got 20,000 gems. I’ll probably burn the last of my pre-guild-update glory key stash, as well. Hopefully, Pharos is the first to be offered up. Ketras and Stonehammer don’t look that exciting to me…

1 Like

Hey everyone, just popping in with a quick update. We’ve gotten approval for the update from both Sony and Microsoft! We’re currently just sorting out the details of an appropriate time to release. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome news!! I hope it’s today?

1 Like
4 Likes

Haha, unfortunately not quite that soon. We had hoped to get today originally, but Microsoft couldn’t fit us in. :frowning: We should have a date within a day though (It’s slow working opposite hours with the publisher).

6 Likes

You are correct Stan about the bull and dwarf. Certainly not worth the arcane stones. Wish I didn’t trait mine as they are terrible tbh.

1 Like

The joys of living in Aus eh? :smiley: (I’ve had a number of cases of working with people in the US or EU… slow going at times due to time difference)

2 Likes

No prob @Alpheon thanks for the infos!!!

1 Like

Any chance we can expect a new mythic by the end of the week? Perhaps Pharos Ra?

3 Likes

I can’t say for sure when the mythic will be as troop releases are out of my hands. However last I heard Pharos should be the next mythic as they’re long overdue, but they require the update to be live as there was a bug with its spell.

@Ozball Yup XD Along with our amazingly fast and reliable internet.

3 Likes

Are we still on track to start guild wars next week then?

It depends on when the update is released. As I said, we haven’t finalized when the update will be live yet.

1 Like
1 Like

After the release date is finalized with Microsoft & Sony. Could someone write up a short timetable of the upcoming plans/dates of Guild Wars, New Mythics, new Kingdom, patch notes, etc.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick responses.

That is a request you’ll have to pepper @Saltypatra with.

3 Likes