The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 3 (No further updates)

You still have 10 in your bracket. It’s only bracket one and Nemesis is on their own schedule. This way everything else didn’t have to be done over.

1 Like

Because you should be asleep dude!

1 Like

I counted how many justice league are on the board

5 x in top 10
15 x in top 25

2 Likes

I share your frustration Ricky but this is gems. You have added a lot to this community and I hope things improve for your drops. Grind on Ricky, it will pass and hopefully fun will return soon. Best wishes

1 Like

so any intel for tomorrow?! xD

If the pattern holds it will be this

3 Likes

So i was playing against a giant team, and there was jotnar and dragon cruncher and the AI did a x4 match so dragon cruncher gained barrier.

But i used mab magic and it didin’t remove the barrier. So i know dragon cruncher is impervious and probably for that reason he didin’t lost barrier but is it intended or it’s a bug?

I would say since the impervious negated the mana burn, the barrier wouldn’t have been touched.

1 Like

Yeah but it’s not mana drain it’s mana burn
It’s just weird it remove the barrier on non impervious troop but doesn’t deal damage which is ok but don’t remove barrier on impervious troop

1 Like

Wrong guess bro but nice try :slight_smile:

Necrezza finally show his face

1 Like

I saw. Ok so they changed up the pattern. Nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

Please don’t! Lol.

We would surely get 10th again which pays out the same as 11 - 19… so why take the brutalizing and torture of getting kicked around in bracket 1 when we’ll get payed out the same rewards? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Original post updated for this week’s events.

Glad to see them keeping @Shiratori guessing.

I don’t know about all of you but I’m getting excited, our next mythic troop should be Elemaghrim. So pumped to finally have him and Queen Aurora.

2 Likes

Not to ruin the surprise for anyone, but this is the week to get half the stones for Elemaugrim. I’m stocked up and ready! Still have 3.5 weeks to wait, though.

4 Likes

Sorry about that. We did a last minute change to Artema before her release, so we’ve had to delay releasing the Daughters of Orion event until the next update on consoles. So we figured now was a good chance for Bone Naga and Necrezza to appear in the game instead.

As long as nothing surprising comes up this should be correct. We try to double check troops before they release just in case we missed something during the original testing. I’m not entirely sure on the release date as we had to delay Stonehammer a week longer than planned.

5 Likes

Nothing to apologize for. Gives people a crack at troops they’ve wanted to see for awhile and an arcane that will come in very handy not only for Elemaugrim but a number of other troops and classes that can use a lot of darkness.

3 Likes

After a lucky plague from guild legendary task, I am now 100% complete fully traited.

2 Likes

Congratulations. That is a major accomplishment!

It is nice to be fully traited now just need to build up your resources for the future troops and you are set.

Congratulations!

2 Likes