The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

I missed that he summoned another Kruag, could be a summoning bug then.

Ok thanks so the fact he was stunned is not the reason he summoned another kruag without traits?

Stun only applies to the stunned troop stats, has no affect on spells.

1 Like

Alright thanks i will report it in console bug thread thanks alot

Are we sure the mythic are sill droping?
I opened 300 vip chests and 2000 glory chests and nothing except a shitload of arcane stones

I got everything traited and still have extra

Keep opening them until your thumb falls off #infinitesupply

1 Like

Aaaaaand another once a week pvp rewards 50 glory keys giving me literally nothing above ultra rares…ffs… not even a single fire elemental i need to upgrade. edit: stop cencoring/editting my posts.

Am I right in thinking Abynissia and Draakulis will appear tomorrow? Or is that on Friday?

Seems like ages ago we got the horsemen.

Check when the vip chest changes over, that will tell you if something major will be released.

All this vip chest talk… i would consider putting money into this game if it had lower requirements.

I did not mean it like that. I meant that the vip chest has a timer as to when it changes its contents. You can use that data to determine how soon a new mythic might be, however i do not know if it actually tracks that specifically.

Anyone have details for the next console event? The official notice is conspicuously absent.

Thanks!

1 Like

Omg im so pissed, no mythic in a week and now i catched another damn plague so now i got 6 plague 1 famine 0 death 0 war this is BS

Share one with your guild brother. :wink:

7.11 event Stormheim: dwarven slayer, northrender. bonus: naga queen
arcane storm, swamp, deep

2 Likes

lol
we’ll surive.

Is there anything new in the chests?

1 Like

I do not think, you catching death or falling into a war would be the best, you should probably get that famine checked out, and see a doctor about your plague. (this huge joke brought to you by sirrian)

Topic edited to indicate current event kingdom.

Was great to have naga queen in the cards, almost made her legendary already lacking 1 card on her atm… was making a team with her so yeah. :smiley: