The (Un)Official Console Weekly Event Thread 2 (Current Event: Stormheim)

That’s weird Ricky. On ps4 all horsemen are currently in vip chest. Death and plague were put back in yesterday.

Thanks i must be really unlucky then

When were plague and death taken out of the chests? I thought all four horsemen were in there…

You know the ai really suck when you log in and see you lost and you have 3x their stats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got kruag so now only missing 2 troops
Death and war

I just want lava elemental cards cause mine is still ultra rare quality sigh

I hope will get the update soon cause for now lot of troops are broken and it is really hard to find a decent defense team cause of that

Carnex is useless since impervious not working and can get devoured so no choice to use gorghota but gorghota AI is really dumb and keep casting when the entire team is full

Every tank and immune troops are useless cause mr korvash can remove their traits

Plague can be devoured and his cast doesn’t affect health so useless

So that doesn’t let us lot of decent choice

Maw, korvash, salad dragon are currently the only decent troops, so now the winner is the one who can refill korvash the quicker

what is salad dragon

Sylvanimora

Troop count should be at 228 now with the new troops in this week’s events, excluding Summer Imp, with Divinion Fields now matching PC/Mobile’s full troop list.

1 Like

I call that thing wooly green dragon

So… are there ANY mythics I can pull out of non-VIP chests?

All Horsemen are available in chests at the moment

All of them?

To my knowledge all 4 mythics are available via glory and gem chests still.

Too bad outside of VIP chests, the drop rates are absolute horseapples.

Also, topic edited to show the current event kingdom.

Hi everyone i got a question for you

I just played against kruag and he was full traited but i stunned him and while he was stunned he did his spell and summoned another kruag but the kruag has no trait

So is it because he was stunned or it was a bug?

Pretty sure that’s a bug and occurs with all summoned troops

You sure cause other troop look fine, when gorghota die the deamon is full traited and when infernal king die and revive he got his trait

I mean i know the fact gorghota summon troop while he is stunned is a bug but in this case it is not in kruag trait, it’s a part of his spell if there is more then 13 purple gems he summon random deamon

So it is fine just wondering if he summoned untraited troop cause he was stunned and if it was intended

@Nimhain

The summoning of the troop is a bug we also have on PC? Mobile (see the IK trait bug).

The troop not having traits could be because the enemy hadn’t traited that troop.

Like i said it was kruag and he was fully traited then i stunned him and then he did his spell (deal 21 damages to 2 last troops and if 13 purple gems summon random deamon)

So he summumed another kruag without traits.