The Silvermaiden - Team Build

The event of this week its amazing, but i cant find a good team for The Silvermaiden. Help plz !

Silver maiden
Valkyrie
Krystenax
Famine/Khorvash/Courage/Loyalty/Mab/Plague/Kraken/Moloch (basically anyone with a passive ability based on turns or 4+ matches)
Lion banner

It’s best to leave Silver maiden charged while you spam Krystenax over and over again

Just stick Silver Maiden in with your OP Cheeseburger stack.

Don’t have the power players? Oh well. There’s always next qeek.

1 Like

Using that with Kraken, works rather well. Dragon banner (2 red 1 yellow -1 brown)

Anybody have a good Silvermaiden team that doesn’t use Valk / Justice? I so want to use this cool new troop in PVP but she’s Bone Dragon meat because Barrier is useless against BD skull spam.

1 Like

Silvermaiden
Courage
Infernal King
Mercy

1 Like

I normally run:

Valk
Justice
Mab
Mab

I have just removed a Mab and thrown her in the back

ROFL

So basically without Justice or Courage, the new troop is useless.

Silvermaiden***
Valkyrie
Krystenax
WEREWOLF

I’ve been looking for a team where the werewolf fits for a while & after playing a few games, this might be it. It’s really fun & has decent flow.

1 Like

I will try it. Werewolf is one of a handful of troops I’ve literally never used.

Silvermaiden
Princess Elspeth
Crimson Bat
Sacrifice

Haven’t tested it yet, but it should power the Silvermaiden up while giving the bat 3 extra magic.

Silvermaiden
Elven Bard
Krystenax
Princess Elspeth

Have Princess Elspeth commit seppuku to give a quick start to the team. It should power up either the Silvermaiden or the Elven Bard. Hope Krystenax can carry you home.

I will give the Maiden one thing - her self Cleanse is really handy against entangle teams.

I’m playing around with this build:

Silvermaiden
Echantress
Elven Bard
Dragon Soul

I get to spam dragon soul with the aid of the bard, which in turn fills the rest of the troops’ mana simply by clearing the board. I haven’t fully traited the units yet (except dragon soul, which I already had all traits for). I haven’t gotten to play it a lot yet, but the team has surprised me with how well it handles so far.

1 Like

I really want to pair Silvermaiden and Enchantress so I’ll try it out.

So now that I’ve used her for 100 battles or so, I gotta say I’m liking Silvermaiden quite a bit. That’s two weeks in a row the event troop has really been fun.

1 Like

Just for fun, I was using:
Silvermaiden
Krystneax
Valk
Krystneax

With Lions banner. With traited Krystneax, I prioritize single match 3 purples over blue to get the enchant if it comes down to that, as it partially removes the mana block and gives two mana to each of my Krystenax when the next turn starts. Not the fastest, since Silvermaiden blocks the blue you need, but you can use her to help fill Valk for a second pass (which puts her at massive life, armor, and barrier to boot) which is usually enough to start the death chain.

Also (of course I had to)
Black Beast
Green Seer
Silvermaiden
Krystenax

The Silvermaiden here, of course, can be anything (that doesnt have impervious) because you are devouring it. Valk instead of Green Seer also works, as you can fill Black Beast through cascades, while swapping the number 2 and 3 slots and setting the banner to help fill the converter as you see fit. This week, the fact that Krystenax summons is almost an afterthought in a team otherwise set up to take advantage of it, as one AoE from Kystenax and one skull from the buffed Beast will tear through just about anything.

I’m loving these teams which put Silvermaiden in the Aunt Doris role… Krystenax is strong, especially this week with the 25% buff, and paired with Valk (or Dragon Soul) is working very well.

I’m not sure the devs’ intention with the event was to reward people for using the same team they use every week, with Silvermaiden chucked in the back.

I’m using the same team I used last week with Silvermaiden at the front. :wink:

Well, I keep trying to get a Silvermaiden team I am happy with.

Currently, I’m working on
Silvermaiden
Krystenax
Princess Elspeth
Justice (Any mono-Blue to sacrifice first turn.)

I try to keep using Princess Elspeth on slot 4 to buff Silvermaiden’s attack, unless I get one of the uber knights.

I’ve been thinking about trying
Silvermaiden
Black Beast
Valkyrie
Krystenax

With the idea to have Silvermaiden defend until the Black Beast is ready to start eating, where it can devour her with a barrier.

As with pretty much every Black Beast team, unless your Black Beast is super fragile, you are better off putting the devouree in at least the second slot and the Black Beast in the first, since Beast heals to full after every devour anyways. When Krystenax casts, you’ll get the summon before the cascades, and having the summon being in the first slot instead of Black Beast severely gimps the skull damage you’d otherwise potentially get from these cascades.

1 Like