The proletariat would like a simple GW solution

I am not trying to make you look bad, I am trying to stop you from making yourself look bad.

1 Like

Okā€¦ Thanks. You done?

I think so. Thanks for listening.

1 Like

Whatever

10char

Theres those that know, and those that donā€™t.

Got a developer as a friend? if not, well be nicer lol.

1 Like

What are you talking about?

Thats how it is

I dont have any devs as friends if thats what you are saying

Well be nicer to them then lol.

I have never been not nice to the devs! In fact when everyone is ganging up on them i am one of the few who try and get ppl to take a chill pill and have even been accused of expecting gems as a reward for being a ā€œgood little petā€

So once again i have to take issue with something i am being wrongly accused of.

But its all in my headā€¦

Cā€™mon everyone keep em coming! Free shots at me!

But im playing victim right?

Unfortunately yes - I was only suggesting a solution, and not acussing you of anything.

You do support the developers.

Really?

10char

i have faith in you.

I dont need your faith tyvm.

Its always good to be thanked anyway.

And iā€™m the trollā€¦ Pfffftā€¦

I was serious about you thanking me anyway. I am sorry if I annoyed you by being pleasant.

I am not trying to wind you up in any way - so feel free to call me anything you like because I will not reciprocate.

You know, Vangor, I find myself often liking your posts. Yes, you do come off a little brash, or maybe trollish, but I like the points you make in general.

On topicā€¦ Not 100% sure what I want for GW. Bracket system is literally hopeless for any guild not already within the top 30ish brackets because of how slow a good guild would even advance (my guild is in 2nd bracket, but I saw somewhere that it could take like years for a guild in a bad bracket to get to a higher one, even if they played absolutely perfect every gameā€¦)

Primarily, the shady scoring system gets me. How did I get 1250 points with a full color team with no losses but then score 1300 with a team that had one off color troop AND a dead troop by the end? I mean, high score with off color troops is what I wanted to see in GW (this monocolor team stuff is bogus as hell) so using an off color troop for mana generation has become my norm the last week and a half. Just confused.

2 Likes

Ok so apparently @JohnDoe feels this thread needs @Saltypatraā€™s attentionā€¦

For what? Am i out of line? Have i broken any rules?

By all means salty if you feel i have done something wrong please tell me. And if this thread should be closed then im fine with that as well.

However im sure ppl wont be happy until i have been banned so if that what it takes im ok with that too