The proletariat would like a simple GW solution

Ok since @Aelthwyn wont respond to me directly maybe someone can explain to me how this is not treating me as second class

The_ai is cheating! - #25 by Aelthwyn

Funny you didnā€™t quote that one.

2 Likes

Yeah there are about 2 or three more tooā€¦ Ill tell ya what you go ahead and continue feeling superior to me and i will take my stupid no life havin troll scum self and play with my see-n-say in the cornerā€¦ If im not too stupid to figure it out

This is the kind of thing that causes ppl to leave the forumsā€¦ I am being talked down to like i am inferior and i get angry about it and point it out and i am the bad guy!

Whatever

Im not in a top guild so i suppose i should be happy i am allowed to play this game

Thatā€™s the kind of self-depreciating comment you always throw out that makes me want to tune out everything else you sayā€¦

Plus by your own admission you are in a top guild on the ps4 and doing well there by all accounts. So please tone it down a little.

3 Likes

No worries brudda im toned down

That is an appropriate place and thing for a troll to do.

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ Thanks. Keep the name calling coming. Im sure nothing would be done about it unless i started name calling. Keep proving me right

Anyone else? Free shots at the bad guy! Call me any name you want, im sure there will be no repercussions!

I watched Kong Skull Island last night and I must say @Vangor you were brilliant in it. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

4 Likes

Why do you do this? You become a victim by your own creation. Nobody has called you a ā€œbad guyā€ or anything of the sort. On several occasions in this thread and elsewhere you have reacted very strongly to opposing opinions, then labeled yourself as an ā€œenemy of the Manā€ and then left in a huff after deeming yourself unworthy. The comments you quoted above from @Aelthwyn donā€™t seem like sheā€™s trying to put herself in a position to peer down her nose at you; if anything sheā€™s asking you to consider including her (and othersā€™) perspectives before trivializing other peopleā€™s viewpoints.

You donā€™t belong ā€œin a box with an Etch-A-Sketchā€ any more than she is some sort of paragon on a pedestal high above you. These are caricatures of the debaters, not substantial points of debate. In the above-quoted thread, she got slightly upset with you for assuming only your own viewpoint is valid. I donā€™t think it logically follows that she then assumes the ā€œmassesā€ donā€™t matter.

18 Likes

I thought the willow performance was better. You donā€™t even realise Warwick Davis and val kilmer are in the movie after he shows up.

You are right @Lyya nobody called me the bad guy. I was however called a troll in the post immediately before that and have been called worse in the past so i guess my use of ā€œthe bad guyā€ is an amalgam of all the others

@Vangor I call you a troll because you derail threads as much or more then you contribute to them. If the topic is one you do not agree with you are full of scorn and belittling comments regarding the origin of the post, this is why I call you a troll.
But you also have a Martyr complex where you think everyone and everything is aimed straight at you and yours and then you take up the cause for everyone. But, you hate it when someone else speaks for everyone but then you do it yourself like you did with this post.

There was nothing wrong with what @Aelthwyn tried to do in the other post, but you got all butthurt on semantics and went off on a tirade about being overlooked and inferior. You should talk to someone about these feelings of inferiority you have as its bleeding over into the forums (if a wide open artery can be called bleeding) and its alienating you from a portion of this community.

7 Likes

I notice how quick everyone is to point out my flaws but nobody says anything about people calling me a trollā€¦ Not the first time and probably wont be the lastā€¦

But me being the bad guy is what? All in my head? Somehow i doubt thatā€¦

Again i say whatever hate me and call me names im starting to get used to itā€¦

Yeah? Goodā€¦

If your grandkids acted like you act you would likely tan their read endsā€¦ Why donā€™t you try and act your age?

1 Like

Why dont you stop acting like you know anything about me and go back to the name callingā€¦

Just trying to help brudda.

2 Likes

No your notā€¦ You are just trying to make me look badā€¦ You aint foolin me i am not as stupid as people would have you believe