The Lesser Dressed Girls Of GoW (game assets of almost nude and even nude characters)

On the topic of scantily clad males, what about male nipples? Sometimes a work’s illustrations quietly omit them, while other times they’re on full display. Here’s a rundown of every troop which A) is definitely or almost certainly male, and B) clearly does or does not have nipples.

Anointed One has no nipples, but there’s a big X-shaped scar where one of them would be. Ouch!
Blade Dancer has goat-man-nips.
Dragon Cruncher has nipples, which raises a question: where are the female giants?
Dragotaur has no nipples, which makes sense because he’s technically a reptile.
Drake Rider doesn’t seem to have nipples.
Elf-Eater has nipples, and a nipple piercing to boot!
Ferit appears to be nipple-free.
Fire Giant is smooth-chested. That’s two giants with and one giant without, for those keeping score.
Gnoll has armor with special nipple-plates.
Gob-Chomper has weird chest lumps but no nipples.
Goblin King has no nipples, and for that I am VERY GLAD.
Gog and Gud have nipples, one for each head.
Hammerhead has nipples. Is he a mammal, or a fish?
Incubus has little demon-nips, all the better to seduce you with.
Keghammer might have nipples. Either that, or I’m misinterpreting a large mole on his left pec.
Nax Nax Nax-Nax. Nax! (Translation: Nax has Nax-nips. Hurrah!)
Ogre has nipples. Dragon Cruncher must be more closely related to the ogres than to the Stormheim giants.
Ogryn has no nipples.
Sharkey, no. Doesn’t match Hammerhead, which is odd.
Sir Snothelm, no.
Soothsayer, no.
Sylvasi, no.
Tauros, no.
Thrall, yes.
Xathenos has been undead for so long that his nipples must’ve fallen off! …ew.

5 Likes

When I saw this thread I thought ‘oh no, not again’… it’s harmless enough so far but to be honest @lyya @ozball it’s skirting the edges of topics that could rightfully upset a lot of people…

Yeah, I know. I’ve got my eye on it.

This seems like a decent place to voice my complaint about Heronath’s art: birds don’t have boobs!

actually they have huge breasts these days with all the hormones they give the chickens = much more breast meat ive heard they have problems walking from it lol

I think he meant that birds, not being mammals, don’t have mammary glands!

I’ll see your fishy-girl and raise you a Nax!

Look at those moobs… he even has Nax-nips! :rofl:

1 Like

well most the birds in this game are hybrid human/animal from diff cultures mythologies.

Ffs, it’s cartoon tits, some people will see problems with anything!
Now to make things more balanced there really should be more naked upper bodies of the male variety.

1 Like

hmmm… i never notice. i guess i was too busy looking at their personality and value they bring to team rather than their physical appearance :stuck_out_tongue:

on more serious note, queen ysabelle, queen grapplepot, lady ironbeard and silvermaiden comes to mind as female tanker.

@jeno They can a bit, but I am talking more like some of the better tankers who are male. And having one similar. Like why can’t a female block 80% of all damage?

I hate those pictures, I would rather have sylph wearing bra than artificial nipple covers. I suppose Ice Witch can make herself ice bra to look moral…