The Incredible Bulk

Originally published at: The Incredible Bulk – Gems of War

New Guide Troop: Hippolyta Hippolyta will be available in the Journey Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. Please note the Pathfinder trait is a unique Trait, this means the Trait cannot be stacked with itself, and only one Troop with the Pathfinder trait will apply its…

1 Like

Unless someone else can convince me otherwise, this is the new worst trial kingdom

4 Likes

gotta love that chalcedony is the only journey troop in this cycle that DOESNT use green mana, and we got a 2nd green generator before the first yellow generator, where centaur would make perfect sense to generate yellow…

3 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Divinion Fields event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Astral Mother, Sagittarian, The Worldbreaker
3.2% 1 Artema, Oneiros, Orion, Orrery
12% 1 Anthea, Atlanta, Auspecia, Bul’Tauros, Centuragon, Chiron, Herne, Nightwing, Ragnagord
21.6% 1 Astral Spirit, Guardian of the Field, Herdmaster, Horse Lord, Ogretaur
21.6% 2 Axe Beak, Pegasus, Plainsjumper, Star Gazer, Thaumataur
21.49% 3 Centaur Scout, Moa, Orion’s Herald

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

7 Likes

With summon, life gain, and cleanse I think it will just be a very long and slow, but safe trial. Artema is the biggest damage source, but she needs a lot of skulls.

yes but…

There’s no actual need for cleanse this week. Maybe the next time the kingdom comes around, it’ll matter more.

Astral - true damage to first slot
Axe Beak - damage to first slot and sometimes damage to everything else to make summon spam a lot harder

Makes 1st slot Artema not the greatest, unless we’re sacrificing it for a faster Astral/Axe Beak removal

Life Gain - … it’s half magic for 16 green mana… =/

Oh and when Orion does get summoned in, it blocks Orion’s Herald. Wouldn’t be a problem, but Star Gazer’s attack buff makes it possible to 1-2 skull shot your team if it gets multiple casts off, so a skull cascade can be problematic. (with holiday skulls active this time around)

Oh and players have to own Orion already and have it traited to not have it be a useless summon. Oh and the ongoing missing troop bug… idk how it works with player summons.

2 Likes

Ya the more I look at it the worse it gets. These battles will take forever.

Where is The Hanged Man??? It’s been 4 weeks from last campaign.

1 Like

why changing the original teams?
they do it now just for habit?

I’m 100% sure someone of the small team really put their mind on this task, worked long, hard and relentlessly to upgrade the teams so the peasants, uhm, players get the best gaming experience possible.

7 Likes

They could have put Hippolyta in, and 3 more centaurs. An easy one would have been nice. Boring but nice… We have enough to struggle with next week. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It would help a lot if the devs would put Astral Mother in the Soulforge, since there are only a limited number of Centaurs that use Green Mana, and she is one of them.

On an unrelated note, whoever decided to name the event this week (or every week)… why?

Well… it’s the inbetween for The Incredible Hulk and a worst movie ever contender in The Amazing Bulk, in which I never would have heard of if I didn’t watch The Search for the Worst on Youtube.

Why would you want to be remotely close to that movie in any way in search terms? This is beyond me…

Um pretty sure it’s only about Hulk and not whatever movie that is. Bulk and Hulk obviously go together.

Hippolyta - creates Green gems??? Not Yellow???

hanged man in vault ?

1 Like

The trial was not as bad as I feared. As long as you can keep summoning Orion (and don’t cast spells with him), you can slowly wear them down.

2 Likes

Well, worst is a bit of a stretch. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Not the worst, but… I didn’t enjoy that.

I’m saved by the AI playing exceptionally dumb. Axe Beak wasn’t landing its secondary effect, Star Gazer was buffing the wrong troop, and Anthea was casting when it had no reason to.

Still bottom 5 for me though, racing Bul’Tauros vs their team wasn’t my favorite. You can bet my Artema died very quickly a few times though.

Edit: Now that I think about it,I wouldn’t want to be a newer player that has less life than empowered Astral Spirit can cast for…

2 Likes

Shouldn’t The Hanged Man have been added to Vault rewards by now?

4 Likes